Indoor Iriee Vibez grows AutoBlackberry Kush in DWC

I harvested her yesterday at Day 68. This was definitely the fastest Auto I have grown. During the trimming, I was pleasantly surprised by the density of the buds, especially by the development of the lower buds. I was familiar with the tight purple buds on the colas, but had no idea they were sitting on a bed of equally tight dime sized buds. It took me an hour just to trim them, before I could even start on the vertical colas. Yup. Pleasantly surprised by the hidden yield. Cool!

It was a joy to trim this plant. Such dense purple buds that smelled like a fruit cup mixed with a little Kush funk. I have them drying in paper bags, and can't wait to taste. Will report back.

Happy growing, folks!

ABBK Harvest - 3.jpg
ABBK Harvest - 4.jpg
ABBK Harvest - 5.jpg

Last edited:
Buds are curing in jars now. They are dense and colorful.. really beautiful buds to loook at. As it cures, The scent becomes more earthy combines with the deep fruitiness it has. I almost get floral undertones. Very unusual and pleasant scents. I am looking forward to moving away from the fruity terpenes with my next grow however, as this is my third straight fruity/berry grows.

I am testing the buds as they cure, and am happy with the strong indica effects. Has me sleeping like a babay when I smoke at night. Very pleasant berry funk taste, and strong enough. I will definitely grow again, as I still have five of these seeds in my Seedbank.
GG Germ - 1.jpg
GG Germ - 2.jpg
GG Germ - 3.jpg
GG Germ - 4.jpg
GG Germ - 5.jpg
GG Germ - 6.jpg

Buds are curing in jars now. They are dense and colorful.. really beautiful buds to loook at. As it cures, The scent becomes more earthy combines with the deep fruitiness it has. I almost get floral undertones. Very unusual and pleasant scents. I am looking forward to moving away from the fruity terpenes with my next grow however, as this is my third straight fruity/berry grows.

I am testing the buds as they cure, and am happy with the strong indica effects. Has me sleeping like a babay when I smoke at night. Very pleasant berry funk taste, and strong enough. I will definitely grow again, as I still have five of these seeds in my Seedbank.View attachment 1125466View attachment 1125467View attachment 1125468View attachment 1125472View attachment 1125473View attachment 1125474
Damn bro, these buds look better everytime I see them! Very striking with the bright orange pistils coming out the dark purple buds......outstanding my friend :worship:

Damn bro, these buds look better everytime I see them! Very striking with the bright orange pistils coming out the dark purple buds......outstanding my friend :worship:
Thanks Chro! I thought it was just me! Enjoying burping these jars for sure!

Back