Indoor Iriee Vibez grows AutoBlackberry Kush in DWC

I was terribly disappointed at wasting that much time and effort.
I'm trying to muster up the courage to try Auto Night Queen again, but there's just so much other stuff that I know is good.

I would be very disappointed, also. I grew out two ANQ seeds last year. They produced 280 and 145 ounces. So they were big, but not giants. I harvested both in under 85 days. Both yielded tasty indica Kush smoke, but the one Pheno tasted like strawberry cream. It still is one of the best tasting plants I have grown, and it was instant couch lock and buddy bye time. It has been on my list to grow again ever since. Just saying that it may be worth anither run at some point, but I understand the hesitancy!

MOB, were you once Wes?

How the flip is Wes ..... nope been MOB since I joined in winter 2018 ......

Thought about using “Stud Muffin” but then realized AFN was wrong Forum for that ...... :haha:

Yeah, you a
How the flip is Wes ..... nope been MOB since I joined in winter 2018 ......

Thought about using “Stud Muffin” but then realized AFN was wrong Forum for that ...... :haha:
Yeah, you are probably right! Wrong forum. Wes was an old timer on here a while back. Had a similar setup, so Itook a wild stab! And was wildly wrong! Haha!

Yeah, you a

Yeah, you are probably right! Wrong forum. Wes was an old timer on here a while back. Had a similar setup, so Itook a wild stab! And was wildly wrong! Haha!

Wife has called me Humphrey and a few other names but not Wes yet. :haha:

I see, you dry in paper bags, @Iriee Vibez . Don't you loose trichomes in spots where the buds lay on the bag's surface? And the second question is how much curing is required minimum in your opinion or from your experience after how long does the weed start tasting good enough?

Back