Indoor Iriee Vibez grows AutoBlackberry Kush in DWC

:slap: there you go grow bro!! Great job!!

Hey thanks Bigg Al!

Day 60

She is about done. She has a few ambers, but the rest cloudy. I am thinking she should be about 20-30% amber by harvest next week. This is where I want her, as I am looking for a strong night time smoke from her. I haven't had that since I smoked my last Blue Toof bowl.

I just changed the reservoir and added AN OverDrive for a week, as I thought she had a couple more weeks when I last checked trichomes. after checking today, I had to revise the timeline slightly. I will let her go a week with this new reservoir, hoping for the last bit of bud fattening, and then will do a quick 48 hour flush.

She has been a real joy to grow, and easily my most beautiful plant. I hope bite is as good as her bark!
View attachment 1120185View attachment 1120186View attachment 1120188View attachment 1120191View attachment 1120193

I also have my little outdoor Mephisto Strawberry Nuggets aka "One Blunt", because that is all I hoped to get from her planting so late in the outdoor season. She smells and look like it will be one helluva blunt, though!

View attachment 1120195

It will be great to have some heavy indica in jars again. I have been missing that since I smoked the last bowl of Blur Toof!

Ok what kind of filter are you using on your camera to make plant look that purple - give it up what are you using ...

Not sure I’ve ever seen color like that - I feel ya on the nighttime smoke, glad you got some!

Peace,
MOB

Ok what kind of filter are you using on your camera to make plant look that purple - give it up what are you using ...

Not sure I’ve ever seen color like that - I feel ya on the nighttime smoke, glad you got some!

Peace,
MOB

Hey MOB! I missed this yesterday.. No filters, just some purple goodness. Such a shame, as I smoked my last AutoBlackberry bud last week. This strain made me fluff up my pillow, nestle in with a smile on my face. I will defnitely have to grow again. This time with LOS. I am revisiting Auto Night Queen first though. That strawberry milkshake Pheno is still the best indica Kush I have smoked!

Hey MOB! I missed this yesterday.. No filters, just some purple goodness. Such a shame, as I smoked my last AutoBlackberry bud last week. This strain made me fluff up my pillow, nestle in with a smile on my face. I will defnitely have to grow again. This time with LOS. I am revisiting Auto Night Queen first though. That strawberry milkshake Pheno is still the best indica Kush I have smoked!

That’s OK I forgot I posted :haha:

strawberry milkshakes, me like strawberry milk shakes might have to give that a try once I get thru my Mephisto.

Yep, and it tastes like strawberry milkshake too! Haha! Bit It's the luck of the seed draw when it come see to NQ! There are at least three known phenos.

Yep, and it tastes like strawberry milkshake too! Haha! Bit It's the luck of the seed draw when it come see to NQ! There are at least three known phenos.

If you're talking about the auto Night Queen phenos, I can add another: very low potency, high yielding giant that took 19 weeks, and yielded a pound dry.

If you're talking about the auto Night Queen phenos, I can add another: very low potency, high yielding giant that took 19 weeks, and yielded a pound dry.

That long and potency low not good even with the High yield - a pound is a whopper yield - but 19 weeks is a long time, could almost do two cycles!

That long and potency low not good even with the High yield - a pound is a whopper yield - but 19 weeks is a long time, could almost do two cycles!

I was terribly disappointed at wasting that much time and effort.
I'm trying to muster up the courage to try Auto Night Queen again, but there's just so much other stuff that I know is good.

I was terribly disappointed at wasting that much time and effort.
I'm trying to muster up the courage to try Auto Night Queen again, but there's just so much other stuff that I know is good.

Time is a precious resource - I like the beauty but low potency and the 130+ days is a deal killer .......

Happy with Mephisto and have plenty of seeds so I’ll probably end up sticking with Mephisto except for the Dutch Passion Brooklyn Sunrise I wanna run someday.

Back