Indoor Iriee Vibez grows AutoBlackberry Kush in DWC

Iriee brother,
you see the leaves sad and droopy, as well they are yellowing intensively, could you post some more pics in higher res?
I

Hey Shredder, yeah, I am pretty sure it was a Calmag issue, which is the first time I had it. I believe it was caused by me running the lights at 24 hours, as that was the only time the plant seems happy. I have since turned it back to 20/4 and added CalMag supplement to the reservoir when I changed on Friday. The leaves are already getting better. (You should have seen them on Thursday), so I think I caught in time.

As far as the leaves go, they are just funky, bro. Always have been. I think its a pheno thing, as I have never seen leaves blacken either. I am not worrying about it, as long as I got the calmag issue cleared up.

Hey Shredder, yeah, I am pretty sure it was a Calmag issue, which is the first time I had it. I believe it was caused by me running the lights at 24 hours, as that was the only time the plant seems happy. I have since turned it back to 20/4 and added CalMag supplement to the reservoir when I changed on Friday. The leaves are already getting better. (You should have seen them on Thursday), so I think I caught in time.

As far as the leaves go, they are just funky, bro. Always have been. I think its a pheno thing, as I have never seen leaves blacken either. I am not worrying about it, as long as I got the calmag issue cleared up.
Have you grown this strain before? did you run it only in hydro?
It really looks like somethings happening there mate, from root problems to some kind of stress.. leaves shouldnt be droopy in a dwc..

Have you grown this strain before? did you run it only in hydro?
It really looks like somethings happening there mate, from root problems to some kind of stress.. leaves shouldnt be droopy in a dwc..

Hey Shred. I change the reservoir weekly, and use hyrdrogaurd and a water chiller. The roots look great and the plant is growing as normal. Buds are forming quicker and denser at the earliest I have seen. Believe me, the plant is healthy. The leaves never prayed on this plant. At first I thought they needed more light, and that helped a bit, but I am now convinced that it is just the Pheno of this strain. I will continue to watch closely though.

Also, the lighting gives the plant a yellow color, as I turn the LED down for pictures, but not off. They aren't truly yellowing. I will take some in natural light next update.

Last edited:
Hey Shred. I change the reservoir weekly, and use hyrdrogaurd and a water chiller. The roots look great and the plant is growing as normal. Buds are forming quicker and denser at the earliest I have seen. Believe me, the plant is healthy. The leaves never prayed on this plant. At first I thought they needed more light, and that helped a bit, but I am now convinced that it is just the Pheno of this strain. I will continue to watch closely though.

Also, the lighting gives the plant a yellow color, as I turn the LED down for pictures, but not off. They aren't truly yellowing. I will take some in natural light next update.

Perfect then, mate. mon the pics already its been 4 days lol ;0

Perfect then, mate. mon the pics already its been 4 days lol ;0

Lol! I took some without the grolights especially for you, Shred. You can see, there is no yellowing of the leaves, but definitely blackening, lol! She is recovering nicely from the calmag issue and this bottom fan leaves are regaining a healthy look. Deep purple buds are thriving in the third week of flower.

10-8 DWC - 3.jpg
10-8 DWC - 4.jpg
10-8 DWC - 5.jpg
10-8 DWC - 6.jpg
I
10-8 DWC - 7.jpg

I am convinced the leaves won't ever pray with this plant, but they are happy still, I think.

Last edited:
REAL NICE out there Iriee
How long is she gona take to finish? looks like pistil production down and bud production up.... fast....

Thanks Shred! It should be a 10 week strain, accordingly to DP, which would put me at about four weeks to go. Should be around that it looks like.

Day 46

The stretch is officially over now, and she is focused on building those buds. Still have quite a few white pistils on top, but especially on the bottom. Lots of growth left, as she has four weeks left according to breeders notes. I am changing the reservoir later and will bring it back down to about 1000 ppms. It has crept up to 1400 since I changed last week. The plant doesn't seem to mind though.

Really, this has a trouble free grow. I did have to add CalMag for the first time, but I think these purple buds and black leaves just require a little more. I trimmed a few fans, but that's it. So far so good.

10-12 DWC - 2.jpg
10-12 DWC - 3.jpg
10-12 DWC - 7.jpg

As a bonus, her runt sister outside is working on her one cola. It is a pretty nice looking cola though.

10-12 DWC - 8.jpg

Last edited:
Day 52

I was away all week, but was happy to see how much the buds developed over that time. I still have about three weeks, give or take, so plenty more time for them to fatten up. She sure loves all the light she is getting, and the early training has really opened her up. The lower buds have the same access to light, and are just as developed as the tops. She should be a decent yielder for her size because of the density of the many lower buds she has.

I am keeping nutes steady for another week, when I change the reservoir tomorrow. I will be increasing the UVB hours a bit each week to see what that does.

She sure is a beautiful plant. The purple buds are frosty and sticky, and smell like sweet berries. Its such a nice aroma when I open the cabinet to check in.

10-18 DWC - 1.jpg
10-18 DWC - 5.jpg
10-18 DWC - 4.jpg

Last edited:
Day 52

I was away all week, but was happy to see how much the buds developed over that time. I still have about three weeks, give or take, so plenty more time for them to fatten up. She sure loves all the light she is getting, and the early training has really opened her up. The lower buds have the same access to light, and are just as developed as the tops. She should be a decent yielder for her size because of the density of the many lower buds she has.

I am keeping nutes steady for another week, when I change the reservoir tomorrow. I will be increasing the UVB hours a bit each week to see what that does.

She sure is a beautiful plant. The purple buds are frosty and sticky, and smell like sweet berries. Its such a nice aroma when I open the cabinet to check in.

View attachment 1117108View attachment 1117109View attachment 1117113
Sounds delicious man! Now time for those buds to get fat! How did the Zkittles turn out after a cure?

Back