Indoor Iriee Vibez grows AutoBlackberry Kush in DWC

First real purple plant. I am enjoying the show! Thanks FA!

Day 37

I have had a bottle of AN's Cal Mag supplement for a while now, but never had to open until this grow. This plant is a light hound, easily taking the added lumination from the 100 watt ChilLed (at about 75% strength), without showing any signs of stress. In fact, I have also increased the light schedule to about 21/3, as an experiment to see if I notice additional bud growth and/or density with the increased hours. I added 1ml per liter into the reservoir that I changed today. Everything else went up a about 10% also. This should be the final increase in note strength, as it brings it to about 75% of the AN recommended feeding schedule. Apart from the CALMag deficiency, she is doing well with buds really growing quickly.

10-4 Day 37 - 3.jpg
10-4 Day 37 - 2.jpg
10-4 Day 37 - 6.jpg
10-4 Day 37 - 5.jpg
10-4 Day 37 - 7.jpg
10-4 Day 37 - 8.jpg

Here is her little outdoor sister. She is doing the best she can with about 12 hours of daily sunlight this time of year. She isn't anything like her sister, even though they sprouted the same time, 37 days ago. She suffered more from the rough early start, and the eventual transfer from being inside and in water to being placed outside in soil. I didn't even expect that she would make as she was doing so poorly. She is a cute little thing though.

10-4 Outdoor - 1.jpg
10-4 Outdoor - 2.jpg

And a peek at my little mutant bonsai Strawberry Nuggets. I will be lucky if I can score one blunt from her! Hopefully, it is a tase one. She is at day 50 or so, believe it or not.

10-4 Outdoor - 3.jpg

I am already looking forward to starting a couple Autos earlier in the summer next year. I should be able to do two outdoor auto runs, while I run two photos for the whole outdoor season. With two plants going indoor, I will be at my California limit of 6 plants. Good to have a plan.

I am already thinking what I will run next indoor. Right now, I am really leaning towards running 2X Auto night Queen again. Would love to try to get that Strawberry Milkshake phenobarbitals again, which is still my favorite thing that I have grown.

Cheers!

Still looking good! My Straw nuggets is giving me cal mag fits as well.

Still looking good! My Straw nuggets is giving me cal mag fits as well.

Couldn't find your thread, man, and I haven't been getting your posting alerts since the upgrade. Can you tag me next update?

Couldn't find your thread, man, and I haven't been getting your posting alerts since the upgrade. Can you tag me next update?
Ya I have had the same thing I went to watched threads and found you.

I haven’t updated in about a week I’ve been too busy to post photos. I’ll try to post tonight.

Day 37

I have had a bottle of AN's Cal Mag supplement for a while now, but never had to open until this grow. This plant is a light hound, easily taking the added lumination from the 100 watt ChilLed (at about 75% strength), without showing any signs of stress. In fact, I have also increased the light schedule to about 21/3, as an experiment to see if I notice additional bud growth and/or density with the increased hours. I added 1ml per liter into the reservoir that I changed today. Everything else went up a about 10% also. This should be the final increase in note strength, as it brings it to about 75% of the AN recommended feeding schedule. Apart from the CALMag deficiency, she is doing well with buds really growing quickly.

View attachment 1111310View attachment 1111312View attachment 1111313View attachment 1111315View attachment 1111311View attachment 1111317

Here is her little outdoor sister. She is doing the best she can with about 12 hours of daily sunlight this time of year. She isn't anything like her sister, even though they sprouted the same time, 37 days ago. She suffered more from the rough early start, and the eventual transfer from being inside and in water to being placed outside in soil. I didn't even expect that she would make as she was doing so poorly. She is a cute little thing though.

View attachment 1111309View attachment 1111306

And a peek at my little mutant bonsai Strawberry Nuggets. I will be lucky if I can score one blunt from her! Hopefully, it is a tase one. She is at day 50 or so, believe it or not.

View attachment 1111307

I am already looking forward to starting a couple Autos earlier in the summer next year. I should be able to do two outdoor auto runs, while I run two photos for the whole outdoor season. With two plants going indoor, I will be at my California limit of 6 plants. Good to have a plan.

I am already thinking what I will run next indoor. Right now, I am really leaning towards running 2X Auto night Queen again. Would love to try to get that Strawberry Milkshake phenobarbitals again, which is still my favorite thing that I have grown.

Cheers!
Looking good man! I really want to do a true pure purple strain, so beautiful!

Ya I have had the same thing I went to watched threads and found you.

I haven’t updated in about a week I’ve been too busy to post photos. I’ll try to post tonight.

Cool, man! I will get caught up on what's going on in your tent. I am sure it is all goodness!

Looking good man! I really want to do a true pure purple strain, so beautiful!

Thanks Chro! I don know what it is about purple either, but I sure do tend to peek at her more than usual. Just so interesting.

Iriee brother,
you see the leaves sad and droopy, as well they are yellowing intensively, could you post some more pics in higher res?
I

Back