Indoor Iriee Vibez grows AutoBlackberry Kush in DWC

Nice training dude, they look like they are ready to explode over next 2 weeks!

Thanks Chro. This is the most I have used LST yet. Normally can't spread two plants out in the space I have. But with one, I am gonna try to max her. Thanks for checking in, man!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

What did i say about going digging :coffee2: to tempting and wondering gets the better of us :oops1:
Abbk is my fav from Dp looks tastes smell its got it all :thumbsup:
Keep er lit
:pighug:

Wow, favorite DP strain from you, Arch, says a lot! I am gonna try and grow her as best I can. So I can enjoy those tastes and smells!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Day 23

Just stretching her out a bit, and opening up the middle. Okay, now I mean it. I will let her grow out and up from here. I will step up the note strength a bit more on Saturday when I change the reservoir. Temps have been pretty good recently, so no stress there.

9-19 - 10.jpg
9-19 - 9.jpg
9-19 - 11.jpg

Day 27

I am done with the foundation training for the Blackberry Kush. She has the structure I was hoping for, so now it is just letting her stretch and helping her stack and fatten those buds. I increased the pumps a bit from 620 to about 750 with this weekends reservoir change, and she seems to have appreciated it. Just starting to see some preflower and the very beginnings of the stretch, so I am hopeful that she will have nice size and mature cola formation when it is all said and done. It has been cool having the room to tie her down in four places, as opposed to my minimalist approach. I still have the stem trainers, so they can come into play if the colas need some more room as she grows.

9-27 - 9.jpg
9-27 - 7.jpg

And just for comparison, this is her twin sister that I placed in dirt outside early on. Unfortunately, this late in the season, all she can hope for is 12 hours of sunlight. I didn't expect that she would survive, so anything she gives will be a bonus.

9-27 - 1.jpg
9-27 - 4.jpg

I have my outdoor Lemon Zkittle drying in paper bags. I lost about a third of that plant to cabbage loopers, but still have a decent haul.

9-21 DWC - 9.jpg

Day 31

Flowering begins! And what interesting flowers they are, too! I turned on the adjustable ChilLED today, as it was clear that the she needed more light. The leaves have already perked up from where they were. I also added Big Bud and Bud Candy to the reservoir mix and increased slightly again. She has stretched so much while I was gone this week, and with the purple flowers and darkening leaves, she looks like a different plant from when I left on Monday.

I just clipped a few lower fans that were not getting any light, and will let her do her thing from here. I wonder if all the leaves will turn black or just the tops? What about the buds? What color will they end up? This flower show will be one of most beautiful for sure. Can't wait to see her mature!

9-27 BBK - 1.jpg
9-27 BBK - 3.jpg
9-27 BBK - 7.jpg
9-27 BBK - 11.jpg
9-27 BBK - 13.jpg
9-27 BBK - 15.jpg
9-27 BBK - 2.jpg
9-27 BBK - 4.jpg
9-27 BBK - 6.jpg
9-27 BBK - 10.jpg
9-27 BBK - 12.jpg

Hey thanks FA! Yeah, it looks like a got one of the colorful phenos! Excited to see how these bud sites develop over the next seven or so weeks.

you got the purple pheno :thumbsup: not a lot in it but the tastier of the two.yep she does look a lil off colour o,or is it the flash :frowny:
good luck n keep er lit

Back