Indoor Iriee Vibez grows AutoBlackberry Kush in DWC

2 out of 3 of my auto blackberry kushes just came to surface from soil :redface: Its my first grow since about 13 years(if you dont count some decoration plants) and ill sub to this thread to see how yours do in dwc.

Heres my babies starting their third day:
image.jpg

Wow she looks fantastic Iriee!

I’m almost hoping PS doesn’t surface, I’d love to see you rock one huge plant! I know that’s naughty:naughtystep: but your Skittlez are going to keep you completely baked for a long long time haha!

2 out of 3 of my auto blackberry kushes just came to surface from soil :redface: Its my first grow since about 13 years(if you dont count some decoration plants) and ill sub to this thread to see how yours do in dwc.

Heres my babies starting their third day:
View attachment 1100311

Right on, Canna! I want to watch yours as well! Do you have a journal going? I haven’t grown these before but love what I have seen and read.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Wow she looks fantastic Iriee!

I’m almost hoping PS doesn’t surface, I’d love to see you rock one huge plant! I know that’s naughty:naughtystep: but your Skittlez are going to keep you completely baked for a long long time haha!

Haha! To tell the truth DG, I am torn on it. Part of me agrees with you. DP genetics can produce some huge plants, and I have never had the opportunity indoors to really let one spread and train. It might be cool.

On the other hand, I am really low on indica and planned to fill a few jars with two plants. I would really have to grow a monster to make it work. I only have about an ounce of Blue Toof left, my only indica. And the outdoor strawberry nugget and BK won’t produce much at this stage of the daylight hours cycle.

Believe me if the PS doesn’t sprout, I will be training done feeding the one to a hilt in order to maximize her!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Day 13

I am updating today, because I have a work trip beginning tomorrow, and won't be back home until Friday. The Purple Stilton still hasn't popped, so chances of her doing so and surviving while I am gone are slim. Anyway, the bubbles at the under the cup should keep the Rapid Rooter moist, but not too wet. I am leaving the humidity dome on, so she has a chance. We shall see.

The Blackberry Kush is looking pretty good, enjoying having her roots swimming in the nutrient rich reservoir. The roots are pretty established now, but not where she is going to drink too much water over the week. I am not filling my top-off reservoir yet. I did however top her off today. I was debating between LST now and topping later, but the fact that I am going away settled it for me. I will top, and let her grow and begin low stress training next week. I think she will be my only plant this run, unless the PS surprises tomorrow.

9-8 - 1.jpg
9-8 - 2.jpg

And the long wait for the Purple Stilton may have been for nothing. We will see.

9-8 - 3.jpg

Last edited:
Well, its official. There will only be one plant in the cabinet this grow. I was impatient with the Purple Stilton, and went digging after a week. I did find the seed, and accidentally separated from the tap root, which was in the process of anchoring to the rapid rooter. This was totally my fault, and a huge lesson in patience for me. Anyway, I am going to try to grow the hell out of this Blackberry Kush, and see if I can maximize the size and yield from her.

Day 18

I did some training, anchoring down the four main stems, and clipped the big fan leaves that was blocking the middle. The plan is to allow these shoots to grow up and out for a nice wide, even canopy. She has the right structure for this type of training, and for the first time, I have the space.

9-14 - 1.jpg
9-14 - 5.jpg
9-14 - 3.jpg

I decided the pot up her little sister. She seems to be enjoying the 3 gallon smart pot. Still a tiny gorilla compared to her DWC sister, but at leas she is healthy. Will see what she can do with the shorter days outside.

9-14 - 10.jpg
9-14 - 9.jpg

Attachments

• 9-14 - 2.jpg
    9-14 - 2.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 38
  • 9-14 - 4.jpg
    9-14 - 4.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 35
  • 9-14 - 6.jpg
    9-14 - 6.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 35
Day 21

Short Mid week Update

The plant is doing well. I adjusted the four ties to account for an additional node on each main stem. The shoots from the middle have caught up, and new shoots are growing from the tied stems. I am pretty happy with the base structure after the training, and will let her grow up and out from here. I will continue to leaf tuck with the occasional fan clipping of the stray fan leaf. She looks like she can handle a bit stronger reservoir mix, so I will continue to bump it up when I change this weekend. She isn't starving, so no need to make a mid week change. So far, so good.

9-17 - 1.jpg
9-17 - 3.jpg
9-17 - 5.jpg

Day 21

Short Mid week Update

The plant is doing well. I adjusted the four ties to account for an additional node on each main stem. The shoots from the middle have caught up, and new shoots are growing from the tied stems. I am pretty happy with the base structure after the training, and will let her grow up and out from here. I will continue to leaf tuck with the occasional fan clipping of the stray fan leaf. She looks like she can handle a bit stronger reservoir mix, so I will continue to bump it up when I change this weekend. She isn't starving, so no need to make a mid week change. So far, so good.

View attachment 1104866 View attachment 1104867 View attachment 1104868
Nice training dude, they look like they are ready to explode over next 2 weeks!

Back