Indoor Iriee Vibez grows AutoBlackberry Kush in DWC

Hey Shredder! Thanks for following!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Day 11

The Blackberry Kush is established on the reservoir now, and the recent growth shows it. It seems to have fully recovered from the troubled sprouting. I am keeping nutes at about 400ppms for now, as I have what I hope to be a new sprout any day now. Come on Purple Stilton! You are already 11 days behind! I really don't like to have any gap between the two plants since they share a common reservoir, but I have had times where one plant matured faster than another even though they were the same age and strain. So, I guess, there is no guarantee.

Anyway I am happy with the Blackberry Kush, will top her at the fourth node, which is about to extend to allow for a clean topping.

IMG_3209.jpg
IMG_3210.jpg

Remember her sister that I removed from the tank and placed outside to fend for herself. Well, she seems to be enjoying the soil, and growing. However, you can see there is a huge difference in size with the DWC plant. I will let her grow out and see. Cute little stunted runt!

IMG_3208.jpg
IMG_3207.jpg

And all we can do is wait for the Purple Stilton. If this doesn't take, I will be doing just the one plant indoor this run. I will just spread her out and let her do her thing. But I am hoping for a sign of life this weekend.

IMG_3211.jpg

Looking good brother! I bet the PS pops her head up tomorrow!

Ive only grown once in dwc and growth was so fast even with less than half the knowledge i have today... Now im thinking fast growth with fast autos = no time huge yields

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Ive only grown once in dwc and growth was so fast even with less than half the knowledge i have today... Now im thinking fast growth with fast autos = no time huge yields

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

I hear you, Shredder! I love Growing in DWC, and combining with fast autos will definitely get you there quicker, but after growing some DP strains and the a Mephisto Blue Toof run last time, you want to go with a larger strain for the huge yields.

Back