Jealous

Have beautiful QWET waiting on my order. Just received the shipping notification. Mass Terpines, I assume the are in Massachusetts?

Checked out Hamilton Devices, seem to have good prices on Ccell carts. Stateside, anyone have feedback? Dont want knockoffs. I think I ordered some from someone to begin but might have been medicated. It’ll be like Christmas if they come I guess.

Anyone have feedback on the 200f degrees that they recommend, any evaporation at that temp of their product.anyone try a lower temp like 150/180

Jealous

Have beautiful QWET waiting on my order. Just received the shipping notification. Mass Terpines, I assume the are in Massachusetts?

Checked out Hamilton Devices, seem to have good prices on Ccell carts. Stateside, anyone have feedback? Dont want knockoffs. I think I ordered some from someone to begin but might have been medicated. It’ll be like Christmas if they come I guess.

Anyone have feedback on the 200f degrees that they recommend, any evaporation at that temp of their product.anyone try a lower temp like 150/180
200 works great for me!

Jealous

200 works great for me have not tried lower. I get my cartridges from vape parts mart VPM.com

Getting close! Just waiting for this to dry!

hash pic1.jpg

you guys are making me jealous with all these cart stories im still at least 6 weeks away from being able to get some material to press has anybody got some recommendations for terps to try
Strawberry cough and BlackBerry kush are tasty without being overpowering, I like them both. Servm if you want to taste your rosin as it is completely tasteless. Stone you are going to love the carts, so convenient. Long term effects are not known at this time though, I certainly don't want to get popcorn breath.

Making another cart with a gm of avt rosin. Using peanut butter breath. I used 5 gm of avt flower. I pressed 3 pucks directly on parchment paper and then ran all three pucks together first stacked on top of each other, then folded once and folded again for the third press. The reason I am detailing my pressing is because it is recommended you use first press material for your carts and on this cart I am deviating from that recommendation.

I almost forgot, I have experienced a tapering of vape production over time in my carts. I find that I can often get a cart to produce vape again by unscrewing the mouthpiece which appears to allow the contents to release pressure as often air bubbles are released from the holes at the base of the ceramic coil. Have any of you experienced this phenomenon yourselves?

Making another cart with a gm of avt rosin. Using peanut butter breath. I used 5 gm of avt flower. I pressed 3 pucks directly on parchment paper and then ran all three pucks together first stacked on top of each other, then folded once and folded again for the third press. The reason I am detailing my pressing is because it is recommended you use first press material for your carts and on this cart I am deviating from that recommendation.

Thank you for sharing and let us know. I’d like to try and keep 2nd or higher temp presses separate and wash them with ethanol and run them through the Buchner before reducing and see what happens with that run.

I almost forgot, I have experienced a tapering of vape production over time in my carts. I find that I can often get a cart to produce vape again by unscrewing the mouthpiece which appears to allow the contents to release pressure as often air bubbles are released from the holes at the base of the ceramic coil. Have any of you experienced this phenomenon yourselves?
I used to in the beginning. I became very selective of the rosin I use now and I add a little liquify terpenes with the serVm and my carts burn great till they are empty

Back