I like it but there is no pressure gauge which would be nice, but it is $319 and it is made in my state. The rosin is great though and again the price was right. But if I save just $50 a month, I will be able to assemble/buy a better press in a year. I am planning on purchasing a 4 pack of liquify and the 3ml of servm soon. I am stoked that I am not the only one who goes all out, I am really enjoying this thread and just learning more ways to medicate without a middleman.
Hell yeah, no middleman is where it's at. Now everyone is wanting me to make them carts. Ohhhh NO! Dont have enough time to make my own yet.
Do you use bags or just parchment? The mass terpenes makes it all possible now.
What a great company and product

Both, bags and paper. I use everclear to clean the rosin bags. Eventually the everclear will become a tincture. So my strategy is to tell folks to give me the raw flower, enough to make two carts, with the understanding 1 of the carts is mine. This way I can also try different strains and extra carts and get better at the process. Like getting better at judging buds for extraction.

Both, bags and paper. I use everclear to clean the rosin bags. Eventually the everclear will become a tincture. So my strategy is to tell folks to give me the raw flower, enough to make two carts, with the understanding 1 of the carts is mine. This way I can also try different strains and extra carts and get better at the process. Like getting better at judging buds for extraction.
That's a great idea for cleaning the bags! It's a learning curve but a lot of fun learning

Welcome Mass Terpenes! I'd almost forgot about this lol! Got my kit today so I gotta get my bubblehash machine going and make some concentrate! I'm really looking forward to this!
I'll start my thread soon!

New order 4 pak east coast sour diesel, mint chocolate chip, grape God ( .5oz), and peanut butter breath. Bonus 5ml strawberry cough, a quartz coil cart, 2 mixing vials. I also got 3ml servm, syringes and a dabcap. Just waiting for harvest in 2 to 3 weeks.

I've got a few more days of painting to do.... when that damned project is finished its hash making time!

Last Tuesday I spied the wispy threads of bud rot on one of my Golden Glue buds. She was clipped examined and processed followed by the drying/curing process. day 3 of drying I got the itch to make some rosin from the popcorn buds I normally use for edibles. I didn't get a lot of rosin from the popcorn buds, but I did get a good quantity from a few buds reserved for smoke. I made a cart of Grape God terpenes at about .275ml to 1gm of rosin. I must say, that cart is at least as good as any cart I have purchased ever, and fresh flower makes much better rosin. I am sooooo medicated.

Last edited:
Last Tuesday I spied the wispy threads of bud rot on one of my Golden Glue buds. She was clipped examined and processed followed by the drying/curing process. day 3 of drying I got the itch to make some rosin from the popcorn buds I normally use for edibles. I didn't get a lot of rosin from the popcorn buds, but I did get a good quantity from a few buds reserved for smoke. I made a cart of Grape God terpenes at about .275ml to 1gm of rosin. I must say, that cart is at least as good as any cart I have purchased ever, and fresh flower makes much better rosin. I am sooooo medicated.

Nice knowing what's in the carts!

Back