Liquefy in the kit, an extra bottle of fruity pebbles liquefy, mixing bottles, and syringes for measuring all on the Mass Terpenes website. It's in the mail, should be here by Friday. My kandy pen came in today, so did the micron bags and parchment paper. My press should be here tomorrow. As Flounder would say "Oh boy this is gonna be great!!!". Oh man I way over shot my budget, going to be eating ramen for a month to offset the costs....well worth it!!!!
Gotta love flounder! Its very well worth the money saved once you get carts made

My press came in today and after a couple of attempts I settled on 220F for 120 seconds. Dulytek dm1005 is the press model. I left work early to pick up the press at the post office and never made it back to work. Waiting for my mass terepenes order, the hot plate, and the scale.

Last edited:
My press came in today and after a couple of attempts I settled on 220F for 120 seconds. Dulytek dm1005 is the press model. I left work early to pick up the press at the post office and never made it back to work. Waiting for my mass terepenes order, the hot plate, and the scale.
I set mine to 220 but the plates are actually 209 at the surface. I have recently started setting it at 210 and the plate temp is right at 200.

Mass terpenes order came in today, waiting on scale for accuracy of ingredients. The scale is in state, just not on my island yet. Should be here tomorrow. Are you getting the same amount of rosin at the lower temp Ripper? Thanks for sharing Ripper, useful info.

2 hours from weed breakdown to vaping some wedding cake. I couldn't wait, I eyeballed out a gram...ish of fresh pressed rosin, added .4ml fruity pebbles terps followed the very simple directions, loaded this cart and the remainder went into a used cart. The used cart had some residue in it but the fruity pebbles terps shone through. That was easy!!!
20190731_172528.jpg

Aloha all this is what OCD can do for you. I started researching carts what about a week ago and this is the result:
20190801_112255.jpg

I hope you are proud of yourselves Ripper and Dudeski you just helped several companies stay in business.

2 hours from weed breakdown to vaping some wedding cake. I couldn't wait, I eyeballed out a gram...ish of fresh pressed rosin, added .4ml fruity pebbles terps followed the very simple directions, loaded this cart and the remainder went into a used cart. The used cart had some residue in it but the fruity pebbles terps shone through. That was easy!!!View attachment 1085081
Update, I tried the full new cartridge, uh .4ml is a tiny bit to much. Gonna have to squeeze a bit more rosin for that first batch.

Aloha all this is what OCD can do for you. I started researching carts what about a week ago and this is the result:
View attachment 1085340
I hope you are proud of yourselves Ripper and Dudeski you just helped several companies stay in business.

And you think you are the only one that's done that? I will proudly say me too and congratulations! Who needs money when you can press buds

I like it but there is no pressure gauge which would be nice, but it is $319 and it is made in my state. The rosin is great though and again the price was right. But if I save just $50 a month, I will be able to assemble/buy a better press in a year. I am planning on purchasing a 4 pack of liquify and the 3ml of servm soon. I am stoked that I am not the only one who goes all out, I am really enjoying this thread and just learning more ways to medicate without a middleman.

Back