Made another cart today with strawberry cough. This whole pressing and cart making is addictive, well at least until squirrel...
It does spoil you!

you guys are making me jealous with all these cart stories im still at least 6 weeks away from being able to get some material to press has anybody got some recommendations for terps to try

Today is the day! I've wanted to the last couple weeks and every day it was interrupted by unplanned events....... today, all emergencies can wait,,,,lol! I want some damned hash! I LOVE hash and haven't had any in many years. And I've got some vape cartridges waiting to be filled also!
Have you made hash yet?

Squirrel?? ...... and they are SO tasty! :shooty::smoking:

Just ordered a few items from you folks

Just terpenes, but I am hoping for samples...We shall see. I am so bummed I didn't look for discounts, specials, etc. Just saw that I could make my own vape oil and went batpoop crazy. OCD meets ADHD ...squirrel, where, what type, what does squirrel even taste like, can squirrel fur be used to make clothes, what if squirrels were the most advanced form of life on earth,don't squirrels have opposable thumbs, you get the idea.

Today is the day! I've wanted to the last couple weeks and every day it was interrupted by unplanned events....... today, all emergencies can wait,,,,lol! I want some damned hash! I LOVE hash and haven't had any in many years. And I've got some vape cartridges waiting to be filled also!
Ya gotta have some hash!

Getting my vape cart making on today!
20190818_075204.jpg

Back