I was thinking about that, so say .1 ml liquify to 1gm rosin and servm? I wonder if I could use a little less servm and a little more say .15ml liquify, I like the strawberry cough and gold glue rosin. I am finding the AVT rosin has a dominant note and is probably best used with the servm or flavorless liquify. I have a grapey Walter on the chopping block and a double grape that is really fantastic smelling, but the buds are small. Second double grape, both girls produced really frosty, sticky buds, just not as much as my other plants.
Okay, let's talk delivery systems, I am experimenting with different 510 threaded box batteries, do any of you use other mods?

I was thinking about that, so say .1 ml liquify to 1gm rosin and servm? I wonder if I could use a little less servm and a little more say .15ml liquify, I like the strawberry cough and gold glue rosin. I am finding the AVT rosin has a dominant note and is probably best used with the servm or flavorless liquify. I have a grapey Walter on the chopping block and a double grape that is really fantastic smelling, but the buds are small. Second double grape, both girls produced really frosty, sticky buds, just not as much as my other plants.
Okay, let's talk delivery systems, I am experimenting with different 510 threaded box batteries, do any of you use other mods?

I've not tried a mod, just the ccell carts and standard batteries.

I had to make an emergency trip out of town, just got back. I am doing another hash run today as I didn't really have enough to use for vape oil, and besides, I wanted that Blue Dragon hash as is! OHHHhhhh so tasty! I'll update my thread later after i've made the hash and see what my results are.

:headbang: @Ripper @Mañ'O'Green --- I have a new notice banner up now, let me know if you want changes, anything new,... or dial it in yourself, since you have SA access?

:welcome: :yay: :thanks: Welcome MassTerpenes! It's great to have you here now, and these amazing products showcased.... What with all the news we're seeing these days about vaping lung damage, and the suspect carriers,...:yoinks: ... alternatives are of increasing importance! :greencheck:
.... man, I could pick your brains for days about terpenes, combos and how exact aromas are produced,.. even very basic ones like how the difference between say, tangerine vs. valencia oranges, kaffir lime vs. regular, etc.,... :help: .... part of the confusion and aggravation even with single terpenes like terpineol and mycene can present seemingly very different aromas, person to person,.. I get that olfactory perception can be rather variable this way, but still,... :confused1: :haha: .. I assume some of it comes down to which exact form, isomer/ L or D, cis/trans, alpha/beta, etc.,... Can you offer up a chart of something to help clarify this some perhaps?

yesterday's hash run

bubblehash-mixed trim-8-28-2019.jpg

Now I know this is not really recommended for use with hash, but I just wanted to try it. Eventually I'll make some QWET and I have a .5 micro filter syringe to pull it through ans remove the plant wax. I'll do that next hash run, I've got another 200 grams of trim I can process and 60 grams of Blueberry bud that's going to a hash run also.

Thank you for the kind words everyone! We look forward to sharing the new tech we are working on with the community. We specialize in post-extraction formulation. With several years of experience in vape oil R&D as well as a more recent focus in emulsion systems for advanced tincture preparations (which will also be available on the retail site soon). Our products are formulated in such a way that anyone can convert their extracts into an oil without any special equipment or prior experience necessary. I welcome anyone from the board to PM us here for any guidance on product selection(s) and recommended usage to create the potency, yield, and flavor that you are after.

We already have an automatic “buy one get one half off” Discount running on the site which won’t work with specialized promo codes but look out for an AFN discount code in the near future. In the meantime just mention “AFN” in the notes section at checkout and we will be sure to include a free surprise bottle (or two!) in your order for showing support.
I love your products and find my carts are superior in taste and medication over the carts I have purchased at dispensaries. The thing is there has been a rash of folks getting hospitalized with lung issues tied to ILLEGAL carts. I have read your explanation of your products and I understand you need to protect proprietary concerns, but can you please address the difference between the ILLEGAL carts and the carts made with your products?

Looks like they pulled their entire product line almost until further notice....

Looks like they pulled their entire product line almost until further notice....

There is a major scare going on with vapes and potential contaminants (lead, heavy metals, etc.)

Screenshot_20190905-195346_Chrome.jpg

Hopefully just a safe guard on their part until the dust settles.

Back