New Grower InkAddicts perpetual magical grow garden

I heard every hour of the day or night recommended for foliar feeding. I don't think lensing can happen indoors but why risk it. I turn my lights down for a couple of hours when I do a foliar application. I also do it so the plant is dry by lights out. The plants already raise the humidity in the cooler dark air without adding to that load with wet plants.

I just throw my Grove Bags for curing in the cupboard :jointman: but who knows what may come of that :doc3:.

My curring bag... Where my grove bags are inside...where the portable a/c unit can blow 62°f cold air flow on the bag..good thinking I think.....View attachment 1460321
I feel your pain. I’m searching for a deal on a decent (used) quality & size wine cooler. They run at 65*F on the warmest setting. You’d probably need a BIG one & those aren’t cheap new or used. It would be neat to keep jars displayed all organized & pretty like in one IMO.

Just messing around trying to make my photo look cool!!!! @Mañ'O'Green recommended so I'm about to water these lady when they wake up at 6 with some earth juice microblast....hope it helps... Also mixed ro with tap let it sit out and added absoric acid and hydroguard.....View attachment 1460218
Personally I am a big fan of lights out flash photos of my plants... makes them look like Pine forests in winter time.

I gots a question???? So I raised my green crack up in my flower tent to be level with the rest ..and since I did her leaves are pointed almost straight up!! This mean it's getting to much light??? Cause they weren't like that till she got raised!! Also orange sherbet was like that too under the same light??? Hmm just wondering???? Thanks... :greenthumb:
IMG_20220518_060205177~2.jpg

I feel your pain. I’m searching for a deal on a decent (used) quality & size wine cooler. They run at 65*F on the warmest setting. You’d probably need a BIG one & those aren’t cheap new or used. It would be neat to keep jars displayed all organized & pretty like in one IMO.
I think I'll buy this stays between 58°f and 64°f ....thanks for the idea....
Screenshot_20220518-061614.png

I gots a question???? So I raised my green crack up in my flower tent to be level with the rest ..and since I did her leaves are pointed almost straight up!! This mean it's getting to much light??? Cause they weren't like that till she got raised!! Also orange sherbet was like that too under the same light??? Hmm just wondering???? Thanks... :greenthumb: View attachment 1460393

this might also interest you

I got to ask I'm don't know much on tech stuff but how does everyone pull info like that to a thread?

I got to ask I'm don't know much on tech stuff but how does everyone pull info like that to a thread?

i just copy/paste the URL, I really rate GWE and nebula haze, thier site is one of the longest running weed growers bibles and contains some really good, clean, clear information.

Back