New Grower InkAddicts perpetual magical grow garden

Do a foliar application on the plant with the most damage also.
Never done one... Do I just spray all over it and when lights go out? Or on?

I use exterme blend from kelp4less as foliar once a week, mixed as per the instructions. Generally foliar is diluted from what you;d feed to soil.

I saturate the leaves after lights out. You don't want to do it under full light because the drops can focus the light and burn the leaves.

I use exterme blend from kelp4less as foliar once a week, mixed as per the instructions. Generally foliar is diluted from what you;d feed to soil.

I saturate the leaves after lights out. You don't want to do it under full light because the drops can focus the light and burn the leaves.
Damn I just sprayed 20 min agoand they come on in 10 min

Is this better? After I trimmed a whole plastic grocery bag
IMG_20220517_201121381~2.jpg
IMG_20220517_201141941~2.jpg
IMG_20220517_200904999.jpg

Last edited:
If you're going to do a foliar spray, from what I learned, ~2 hours before lights out is ideal or 2 hours before lights on.

If you're going to do a foliar spray, from what I learned, ~2 hours before lights out is ideal or 2 hours before lights on.
I know I read that after I sprayed....I will next time.... thanks

chase - epic thread alert homie about to hit 100 PAGES! hows the cure and smoke goin?
Great smokes better than anything I've smoked even the top weeds out of the dispensaries!!! Taste is delicious!!!!:smoker1:

Curring.....
My curring bag... Where my grove bags are inside...where the portable a/c unit can blow 62°f cold air flow on the bag..good thinking I think.....it stays 64°f inside grove bags.... :greenthumb:
IMG_20220517_211100037~2.jpg

Last edited:
Back