New Grower InkAddicts perpetual magical grow garden

I got a vacuum sealer for like $15 a year or so ago. Not that expensive if you look around. Maybe they are now because it's summer, and that's one of those summer things that they price gouge on? Only issue with my sealer is that it's not long enough for the 1 lb grove bags. But everything else fits. You can use a regular iron too.
Do you use humidity regulator packets?

Hey do you use grove bags? I can't remember if you do or not...should I get humidity regulator packets?
I just ordered some getting them tomorrow. From what i read about them no need for the packets.

I just ordered some getting them tomorrow. From what i read about them no need for the packets.
Ok won't waist my money then....you couldn't get the sample pak

Change of mind
Ok I was going to buy Hanna pH pen, but I've been reading reviews and apera has alot of good reviews...think I'm going with this one....any thoughts???
Screenshot_20220510-134923.png

whaddup chase hope youre doin good homie. i think the general view on grovebags is if youre gonna use them you gotta use THEIR EXACT INSTRUCTIONS. like if you use grove bags according to the official grove bags plan they rock, but if you freestyle they fuck up. check the OFFICIAL groce bags website and stuff its important to dry first, not use humid packs, etc.

i aint never used them but grove bags supposed to be awesome IF you follow the full grove bags plan. if you drift from official plan the whole bag rots on you bro.

whaddup chase hope youre doin good homie. i think the general view on grovebags is if youre gonna use them you gotta use THEIR EXACT INSTRUCTIONS. like if you use grove bags according to the official grove bags plan they rock,th but if you freestyle they fuck up. check the OFFICIAL groce bags website and stuff its important to dry first, not use humid packs, etc.

i aint never used them but grove bags supposed to be awesome IF you follow the full grove bags plan. if you drift from official plan the whole bag rots on you bro.
doing great!!! Ok I just seen people use them on here in their bags that's why I was wondering...I know they say no need so I'll follow their steps...waiting for this bud to dry.... can't wait....SMELLS So FIRE....thanks for the info bud!!!!

Ok I'm buying a portable ac unit fuck it...I need it for the room...I'll buy one off Amazon for 300$ it will help then I won't have to hear my girl bitch all the time....are a/c beef will be over with.....lol:bow:

Ok I'm buying a portable ac unit fuck it...I need it for the room...I'll buy one off Amazon for 300$ it will help then I won't have to hear my girl bitch all the time....are a/c beef will be over with.....lol:bow:

bro i got a window unit with wifi at walmart for under $200. its not like the bluetooth fan controllers where you gotta be in the room. its wifi so anywhere you can change the temps :headbang:

bro i got a window unit with wifi at walmart for under $200. its not like the bluetooth fan controllers where you gotta be in the room. its wifi so anywhere you can change the temps :headbang:
I can't use a window unit I got sliding windows and not trying to have anything really hanging out the window...those portable ones is just duct and can be behind the screen....

Back