New Grower InkAddicts perpetual magical grow garden

Yeah, you got a good yield. You'll lose a little once its all dry trimmed, but its still really good.

I really didn't want to see you give up after all the money and effort you put in.
I know I wouldn't of ..and thank you...you've helped me alot and I appreciate you ....can't wait to smoke my first buds.....:pass::crisps::snooze:

Pink runtz
Day 1 for pink runtz......I'm excited about this one..... He has a case of the helmet head as @Vapo says...lol
IMG_20220509_213936380~2.jpg

I
Put all your hygrometers together, and let them stabilize. mark a correction on them VS the reading on your good one.

If you're drying in 55-65 humidity it'll need about a week to dry before you cure it.
It's going on day 4 and the leaves on the bud are a little crispy.....what you think 3 more days? It's been at 54%rh in the bags and 60%rh I n the tent.....
IMG_20220510_055119855~2.jpg

Put in a jar with the meter for a few hours and see what it stabilizes at.

Fill the jar with buds, and put it back.
Ok it's not All the way full but I'm gone for couple hours...will it be fine? Or I can have my girl put it back....and give me an update on rh%....in about 2 hours ... I just put it in there in pic....does it need more? I can have my girl put more???
IMG_20220510_074351425.jpg

The sealed jar is a closed environment, and once it reaches a steady reading will give your true humidity.

A paper bag is leaky, and although it does slow drying VS open air, you can't get a real reading on how dry the buds are.

If it's dry enough, proceed to cure, if not put it back in the bags a little longer.

Back