New Grower InkAddicts perpetual magical grow garden

Wha
The sealed jar is a closed environment, and once it reaches a steady reading will give your true humidity.

A paper bag is leaky, and although it does slow drying VS open air, you can't get a real reading on how dry the buds are.

If it's dry enough, proceed to cure, if not put it back in the bags a little longer.
What should the humidity be in the jar so I know? Thanks man I know I ask a million questions, but that's how you learn...lol

Grove bags....
Anyone use grove bags it says heat sealed is better...is this what I need? If so I'm buying it.....
Screenshot_20220510-084131.png

I got a vacuum sealer for like $15 a year or so ago. Not that expensive if you look around. Maybe they are now because it's summer, and that's one of those summer things that they price gouge on? Only issue with my sealer is that it's not long enough for the 1 lb grove bags. But everything else fits. You can use a regular iron too.

I got a vacuum sealer for like $15 a year or so ago. Not that expensive if you look around. Maybe they are now because it's summer, and that's one of those summer things that they price gouge on? Only issue with my sealer is that it's not long enough for the 1 lb grove bags. But everything else fits. You can use a regular iron too.
Iron it shut....ok that works?...that heat seal thing isn't what I'm looking for I guess....

What is the rh sapose to be in the jar to tell if they are dry enough to start curring? It's at 78%rh

Around 60 your to high at 78 needs more time to dry
Hey do you use grove bags? I can't remember if you do or not...should I get humidity regulator packets?

Back