New Grower InkAddicts perpetual magical grow garden

Nope I can though....do they need it?

It's nice to monitor what going on inside the bag. You'll be looking for them to get into the low to mid 60's% RH before you drop them into the Grove bags.

I have this, the sensors are a little bigger than a Zippo. I use it to easily see my 3 grow areas, but throw the sensors in a jar during cure.

weather station

These are the correct jars. I have amber, purple, and blue. Wide mouth jars

In a burp jar, you are storing in a vacuum. With less oxygen, the chance of mold is much less.

I've only read good things about grove bags, but I have lots of jars, and I'm resistant to change at my age.

It's nice to monitor what going on inside the bag. You'll be looking for them to get into the low to mid 60's% RH before you drop them into the Grove bags.
Ok thanks...

I have this, the sensors are a little bigger than a Zippo. I use it to easily see my 3 grow areas, but throw the sensors in a jar during cure.

weather station

These are the correct jars. I have amber, purple, and blue. Wide mouth jars

In a burp jar, you are storing in a vacuum. With less oxygen, the chance of mold is much less.

I've only read good things about grove bags, but I have lots of jars, and I'm resistant to change at my age.
I'll be buying that for sure thanks.... weather station...

It needs to be in the mid 60%rh in the bags?

It's 42%rh in bags and 55%rh in the tent....
Your probably ready for the grove bags. Might even be a little over dry. Toss them in and see where the hygrometer settles in a couple hours.

Your probably ready for the grove bags. Might even be a little over dry. Toss them in and see where the hygrometer settles in a couple hours.
I just put them in the brown bags yesterday.....you sure.... literally cut them off the plant yesterday....other hygrometer says 54%rh in the bag.....2 hygrometers say 54 probably the one is off has to be it's a cheap one....other little ones I have are burpee little jar hygrometers.....they are reading 54%rh another is reading 64% the one I just put in there.....

Last edited:
Back