New Grower InkAddicts perpetual magical grow garden

It's ok 👍 I'm thinking about leaving this site and just focus on my marriage...this brought us closer but someone had to ruin that for us...but it's all good...I k ow what I'm doing now and don't need all the g&s...I got plenty of seeds to grow for years...
Man thats to bad hate to see ya go. I didnt see what went down but read back alittle on this thread may have got the gist of it. But you got to do you my friend thanks for the chance to test some of your crosses and good luck if you do go on your grows and marriage and little one on the way :karmacloud:

Man thats to bad hate to see ya go. I didnt see what went down but read back alittle on this thread may have got the gist of it. But you got to do you my friend thanks for the chance to test some of your crosses and good luck if you do go on your grows and marriage and little one on the way :karmacloud:
Thanks bud just pm me

It's ok 👍 I'm thinking about leaving this site and just focus on my marriage...this brought us closer but someone had to ruin that for us...but it's all good...I k ow what I'm doing now and don't need all the g&s...I got plenty of seeds to grow for years...
Sorry. I don't remember what happened but I guess somebody was mean. I enjoy seeing your magical grows and got a kick out of the jovial banter. Remember the love and forget everything else.

A 5-year old refugee kid I take to school, appointments, and activities came home from kindergarten sad one day. I asked him what happened. He said a girl who has been bullying him pushed him. I told him next time she does that tell her, "I know you did that because you like me." The next day he had the chance to take my advice. She said, "Yeah, I do love you," and gave him a kiss. He says now she's his girlfriend! Anyway, I hope the Mrs. will be fine, and you & the baby. I hope I haven't seen the last of youze.

My new outside grow...
20230702_114617.jpg

Sorry. I don't remember what happened but I guess somebody was mean. I enjoy seeing your magical grows and got a kick out of the jovial banter. Remember the love and forget everything else.

A 5-year old refugee kid I take to school, appointments, and activities came home from kindergarten sad one day. I asked him what happened. He said a girl who has been bullying him pushed him. I told him next time she does that tell her, "I know you did that because you like me." The next day he had the chance to take my advice. She said, "Yeah, I do love you," and gave him a kiss. He says now she's his girlfriend! Anyway, I hope the Mrs. will be fine, and you & the baby. I hope I haven't seen the last of youze.
We're fine ty I appreciate the kindnest..
She is going to focus on the baby..I'll still be here just focus more on my grow journal and grow and shows....you can always chat with me there....

We're fine ty I appreciate the kindnest..
She is going to focus on the baby..I'll still be here just focus more on my grow journal and grow and shows....you can always chat with me there....
Hey brotha, I musta missed what went on. Already messaged with the miss. She may take some time off but don’t think she is gone totally. You can’t let one bad apple ruin it for you. And don’t let it rent space in your head. Wether it was meant to be malicious or a misunderstanding I have no clue. But we as a whole are just good people. Some have problems in their lives and it bleeds into their posts. I’ll still stand by y’all! If it was meant as malicious then it should be reported. Violates site rules. A joke, taken the wrong way or worded differently could seem as an attack… take some time off, come back, either way, still here for ya!

Hey brotha, I musta missed what went on. Already messaged with the miss. She may take some time off but don’t think she is gone totally. You can’t let one bad apple ruin it for you. And don’t let it rent space in your head. Wether it was meant to be malicious or a misunderstanding I have no clue. But we as a whole are just good people. Some have problems in their lives and it bleeds into their posts. I’ll still stand by y’all! If it was meant as malicious then it should be reported. Violates site rules. A joke, taken the wrong way or worded differently could seem as an attack… take some time off, come back, either way, still here for ya!
I appreciate it...I'm going to chill for a min on LS...I'll be right here bud..

Last edited:
Back