New Grower InkAddicts perpetual magical grow garden

I just don't appreciate someones choise of words...it was pretty blunt to be that way...me and @Mrs.InkAddict meant not to make people mad or whatever happened...we were having a good time and thought we were having good laughs with everyone....well I guess not everyone's not a happy camper....and take offense to stuff we would say or just jealous they don't have a relationship like we do....so idk when I'll be back on LS and @Mrs.InkAddict isn't coming back....thanks alot for that...it meant alot to me for her to be on here...and I know how she is once she's set up her way no usually changing it....

Last edited:
Morning Mr and Mrs inkaddict I’ll be here watching I just don’t say much but if you ever need any help don’t be afraid to tag me if I don’t see hit up again I am stoner I miss shit :baked:

Morning Mr and Mrs inkaddict I’ll be here watching I just don’t say much but if you ever need any help don’t be afraid to tag me if I don’t see hit up again I am stoner I miss shit :baked:
Thanks bud...

Good morning bud. Hope all is well. :vibes:
It's ok 👍 I'm thinking about leaving this site and just focus on my marriage...this brought us closer but someone had to ruin that for us...but it's all good...I k ow what I'm doing now and don't need all the g&s...I got plenty of seeds to grow for years...

Back