New Grower InkAddicts perpetual magical grow garden

There's something completely wrong brother!!! :help:
I tell you what you need todo...Pack that plant up and send it to. I'll get rid of it for you :gassy1:

Nah!!! Looking tight in there man! Not going to bother with an estimation as you've got so many already. Just here to enjoy the pictures bro :thumbsup:

There's something completely wrong brother!!! :help:
I tell you what you need todo...Pack that plant up and send it to. I'll get rid of it for you :gassy1:

Nah!!! Looking tight in there man! Not going to bother with an estimation as you've got so many already. Just here to enjoy the pictures bro :thumbsup:
Lol I know you take those monsters. 😆 ty I appreciate it....I'm thinking a couple more weeks....leaves havnt even started changing....

This stoner says a week…at least. You will definitely see a significant increase in yield and a deeper, longer lasting stone. Beautiful colors. Excellent growing .
Ya that's what I'm thinking probably 2weeks...I'd say....let them get fat...ty more amber too.

Lol I know you take those monsters. 😆 ty I appreciate it....I'm thinking a couple more weeks....leaves havnt even started changing....
Good for you! Take all the time you need, or better, that the plant needs...

Back