New Grower InkAddicts perpetual magical grow garden

I know they drown, and don't like cold.

I have used Mosquito Bits on my soil for gnats, I think it works for mites too, but never had.

In any case, it does no harm used as directed.

Are u sure they are spider mites?
No they were in the soil and tiny white clear fast moving dots no black though all white. I brushed back soil to see why seedling hasn't popped up yet and those were on it.

I know they drown, and don't like cold.

I have used Mosquito Bits on my soil for gnats, I think it works for mites too, but never had.

In any case, it does no harm used as directed.
These were in the soil I think they are soil mites cause nothing is on my plants. I brushed back soil to see why seedling hasn't sprouted and those little fuckers were on it I've seen spider mites and this wasn't them I had them kill 1000$ worth of tillandsia.

Oh yeah, Recurv can be expensive.

pull a few out and see if they react to neem before you use it on the whole thing

Oh yeah, Recurv can be expensive.

pull a few out and see if they react to neem before you use it on the whole thing
I can't find anymore. It was just this one pot.im using my microscope and can't see anything. I know they are in there though. This is happy frog soil. Can I use cinnamon they say it kill soil mites.1 teaspoon to 4cups of water

Last edited:
Spider mites won't live in the soil. Do you have any glue traps around? See anything flying around the soil? Tiny white bugs in the soil is generally springtails or soil mites. Do they jump or crawl? Generally can be taken care of by removing the top inch or 2 of soil and watering through with soapy water for a week or 2

Spider mites won't live in the soil. Do you have any glue traps around? See anything flying around the soil? Tiny white bugs in the soil is generally springtails or soil mites. Do they jump or crawl? Generally can be taken care of by removing the top inch or 2 of soil and watering through with soapy water for a week or 2
Yes soil mites it was in the soil I brushed back soil to see why my seedling hasn't pop through yet and these tiny white dots were on it.what about the cinnamon method they were crawling.soapy water won't kill my plants❓

Yes soil mites it was in the soil I brushed back soil to see why my seedling hasn't pop through yet and these tiny white dots were on it.what about the cinnamon method they were crawling.soapy water won't kill my plants❓
When people like my questions that that mean yes or what❓

Soapy water is fine. It's like a couple tablespoons per gallon. Cinnamon is realistically nonsense and no pesticides needed

Back