New Grower InkAddicts perpetual magical grow garden

I hope that's not the problem
Pic please
[/QUOTE
They were so small and in the soil I brushed the soil back around the seed down in the soil and they were on it crawling on the seed and little tail sticking out. So I got rid of it. Could they be down in the soil❓ I don't have a pic and they were so small and only like 3 crawling on it. Fuck idk should I treat the dirt or something will neem oil work❓

Last edited:
Maybe I should just quit buying shit I think I may need. I see it on here and buy it just in case I run into a problem so I have it on hand.
That’s the way, less has to be more - it’s all too easy to end up with a garge full of new unused grow gear from bottles to pumps :crying:

That’s the way, less has to be more - it’s all too easy to end up with a garge full of new unused grow gear from bottles to pumps :crying:
True hey I think I have spider mites can I spray Neem oil on soil and plants...more on page 11

True hey I think I have spider mites can I spray Neem oil on soil and plants...more on page 11
Sorry mate - I have never had them, they do seem to decimate crops if not attended to - once again I would wait for others with first hand knowledge - but I hear predators are the way forwards - someone will pop in and help

Sorry mate - I have never had them, they do seem to decimate crops if not attended to - once again I would wait for others with first hand knowledge - but I hear predators are the way forwards - someone will pop in and help
Appreciated

Last edited:
Back