Indoor Photoperiod Growbattle.

I am here to help if needed!! Let me know how i can help @Ash-a-Ton , @neurotree

Could you please edit this list below into the very 1st page of this thread (don't worry, Mossy won't mind, and if she does, I will tell her you went rogue and I tried to stop you.) (errrrr.... lol)

@neurotree - Black Afghani Kush
@Ash-a-Ton - Pat(rick, ricia)?
@MaxPowerGrows - Durban Poison, Jock Horror
@daggersstrain critical mass,unknown biggest seed ever!!
@canocrpse86 - Fire OG
@Kingflipper - Zkittles x Adonis
@omnious Masterkush x Kalichakra
Please copy above and add your info!

Veg day 19 for MasterKali.

Also seems there is some confusion on the rules, if there were posted on the 1st page or 2, let's get them edited into the first post on this thread. That way if there is ANY confusion, we'll refer back to Post numero 1 and we'll call that the defining line (or at least a congregation point.)

You can start by passing a few vape bags around. G poison please lol.
I think we need to promote more. Maybe hit your outdoor folks and see if any want to move indo lol.

The whole rule set and time line could probaby be hashed out.
Hard to get things rolling with a deadline and get new folks with a deadline that's already started. .

I know some have dropped sept 1st-now and clones cut inbetween so there are so many confusions as to rules. A 5 week veg was implemented after some have been vegging 2 months lol. So not sure how to fix this and make everything even Steven and accommodate everyone.

The good news is that there's only a handful of people on that list, so see who started on time, and see who started late. We'll spank the guys who started late publicly (but still allow them to continue, we just like spankings around here.) And if there are two sets, then we'll just accommodate. Has to be some cohesion here.

Although if we do best wet bud and dry bud. Veg time wont matter at all. Then just the flip date does

Could you please edit this list below into the very 1st page of this thread (don't worry, Mossy won't mind, and if she does, I will tell her you went rogue and I tried to stop you.) (errrrr.... lol)

Also seems there is some confusion on the rules, if there were posted on the 1st page or 2, let's get them edited into the first post on this thread. That way if there is ANY confusion, we'll refer back to Post numero 1 and we'll call that the defining line (or at least a congregation point.)

Done...so if ash or neuro or whoever wanted to write up a clean set of rules i will edit them into the first post as well.

Done...so if ash or neuro or whoever wanted to write up a clean set of rules i will edit them into the first post as well.
Every time there's a list I get left off because my phone won't cut n paste ,an if I use moderation tools to add my name there's a problem ,so I just want to be included on the list ,I have been for this contest since the beginning.

Every time there's a list I get left off because my phone won't cut n paste ,an if I use moderation tools to add my name there's a problem ,so I just want to be included on the list ,I have been for this contest since the beginning.

Easy enough to fix dank, we just needed the member list put in on the 1st page (with the rules,) and I think a ton of this confusion would have been avoided. We'll make it all fair, I promise. And get some seed prizes in here to boot.

I never counted ya out lol.

I never counted ya out lol.
No you didn't an thank you for that ,it's the new list that I got left off of ,even though you can read me saying I'm in ,an can't cut n paste an I have been in since day one ,that didn't matter the criteria became who has technology to cut n paste an those without wouldn't make the new list .

Hmm i don't really see a way around this...but i do fail to understand why it would be an issue editing in your name with the limitations you are dealing with....i do see a problem with this though...and that is for the guys on phones without the powers to edit in their names. Suggestions how we can work around this?

Okay...neuro pmed me the rules and i organized and placed them in page 1 post 1

Back