Indoor Photoperiod Growbattle.

Fire OG is hoppin and got the tent all to themselves now
LMPMLnN.jpg

Just because I'm on a phone that can't copy an paste doesn't mean I'm not in the competition,I have been in since day one ,an not only that I have mentioned it multiple times I will never pull rank unless I have to but I feel like I several staff members who are in have been left off the list ,kinda wondering why ?

Just because I'm on a phone that can't copy an paste doesn't mean I'm not in the competition,I have been in since day one ,an not only that I have mentioned it multiple times I will never pull rank unless I have to but I feel like I several staff members who are in have been left off the list ,kinda wondering why ?
Oh shit I just went back and looked and I've been in since the beginning also lol [emoji102] head injury is bliss haha.

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

If you want to go through 32 pages and check in with everyone, be my guest -you can exclude me

If you want to go through 32 pages and check in with everyone, be my guest -you can exclude me
That's to bad an yes I did check the list an sometimes in these competitions you gotta check in with people to make sure there still down no problem ,imagine how 912 felt checking that outdoor thread it's not always bongs an bowls as staff there's always lots of work to be done .

That's to bad an yes I did check the list an sometimes in these competitions you gotta check in with people to make sure there still down no problem ,imagine how 912 felt checking that outdoor thread it's not always bongs an bowls as staff there's always lots of work to be done .
Just did this a few pages back I'll dig around.

Lets chill out and figure it out. Lol. Peace my friends :)

Can you clone tops? Like when i top pat. Can i use those. Or do they need to be lower branches to root?

Back