Indoor Photoperiod Growbattle.

I always clone tops then 12/12 em for sexing... admittedly though, I had a tough time with them using clonex gel or aloe and rock wool... since I made a DIY aeroponic cloner though, I've had not one bit of issue...

On another note.....
C'MON GUYS... WHERE IS EVERYONE AT?!?!
WE NEED A FEW MORE COMPETITORS
CONFIRM YOUR ENTRIES!!!:cheers:

Heyyyyyyyyy guys what's going on in here? Had a few people say it's like an episode of Friends up in here, I just had to see which one of you guys is the Ross and which one is the Rachel! :rofl:

What's going on fellas? Do we need some clarification on some things here? What do we need to do to get this baby up and back in full swing? You guys realize it's coming up on Festivus 2017-2018 and my Festivus sack is starting to fill with holiday cheer, right?

Heyyyyyyyyy guys what's going on in here? Had a few people say it's like an episode of Friends up in here, I just had to see which one of you guys is the Ross and which one is the Rachel! :rofl:

What's going on fellas? Do we need some clarification on some things here? What do we need to do to get this baby up and back in full swing? You guys realize it's coming up on Festivus 2017-2018 and my Festivus sack is starting to fill with holiday cheer, right?
I'm for sure phoebe

Que the smelly cat album

I am here to help if needed!! Let me know how i can help @Ash-a-Ton , @neurotree

I am here to help if needed!! Let me know how i can help @Ash-a-Ton , @neurotree
You can start by passing a few vape bags around. G poison please lol.
I think we need to promote more. Maybe hit your outdoor folks and see if any want to move indo lol.

The whole rule set and time line could probaby be hashed out.
Hard to get things rolling with a deadline and get new folks with a deadline that's already started. .

I know some have dropped sept 1st-now and clones cut inbetween so there are so many confusions as to rules. A 5 week veg was implemented after some have been vegging 2 months lol. So not sure how to fix this and make everything even Steven and accommodate everyone.

Back