Indoor Photoperiod Growbattle.

No you didn't an thank you for that ,it's the new list that I got left off of ,even though you can read me saying I'm in ,an can't cut n paste an I have been in since day one ,that didn't matter the criteria became who has technology to cut n paste an those without wouldn't make the new list .

What strain are you growing bud? Will add to the list right now

Rules
1 Entry plant must be started by November the 1st
2 Entry plant have a maximum of 5 weeks of vegetative growth before they must be flipped into flower(can flip with less veg time if needed)
3 Pics of entry plants must be posted at least once a week.
4 Multiple entry plants may be grown, with a single plant chosen as your final entry.
5 Voting polls will be opened after the last entry is completed

Rules
1 Entry plant must be started by November the 1st
2 Entry plant have a maximum of 5 weeks of vegetative growth before they must be flipped into flower(can flip with less veg time if needed)
3 Pics of entry plants must be posted at least once a week.
4 Multiple entry plants may be grown, with a single plant chosen as your final entry.
5 Voting polls will be opened after the last entry is completed
When is veg end?

Damn I missed the start up day! I have some gg4 and strawberry cough photos I wanna do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My plant was started sept 1st. Initial contest lol. And clones didn't take. My ol lady forgot to mist them the last few days lol.

So i got a several week veg plant and no clones.

So i feel like I'm already out the contest with the whole veg time thing.

Again. I'm not bothered sitting out if i dont qualify. I just don't want any issues with the rest of the folks that could still enter or planted before or what have ya.

And the drop date also eliminates new entries to a contest that needs more participation. Not trying to stir a pot. I'm just not seeing this 5 week start 3 days ago thing as "fitting" for the situation.

But maybe im just high and missing it lol

Not that im saying any one answer is right or a fix. But i do have a fair suggestion.

If we do the polls like the outdoor contest. A wet bud dry bud vote.

And set the flip day to dec 15th-20th. Or what ever. It gives a chance to promote this still and keeps EVERYONE valid and within rules. Even if harvested before said flip date if part of comp. Can enter submissions early?

Just my 2 pennies

Back