Indoor Photoperiod Growbattle.

I don't want to derail this thread any further with too much discussion of rules(though we can, as it is all relevant to the thread)...instead i am going to get off my butt today at some point, and create a grow battle rules discussion...i was planning on making one to talk about the outdoor contest rules and listen to some proposals about rules to make it run smoother and easier on staff. Seeing as this has come up, now is the time. I will tag in a bunch of people when i get it done. Likely not until later tonight

Last edited:
I honestly don't understand why there is so much going back and forth on veg times.

Its simple. You have 5 weeks from the day you plant. Which was supposed to be by November 1st.

So if you don't have a seed in the dirt yet you can't enter. If you don't have a clone cut yet you can't enter.

Every plant finishes at different times, depending on strain/individual needs. It doesn't matter how long its in bloom. 5 weeks is plenty of veg time.

This has been stated many times throughout this thread. If I have to repost the rules on each page from here in out so there's no more bickering I will.

The contest is closed. No more entries are accepted.

No.. I would like a roll call of who is ACTUALLY entered, by the rules. They rules haven't changed ever. Only the entry date was extended. Are we all clear and good now???

I honestly don't understand why there is so much going back and forth on veg times.

Its simple. You have 5 weeks from the day you plant. Which was supposed to be by November 1st.

So if you don't have a seed in the dirt yet you can't enter. If you don't have a clone cut yet you can't enter.

Every plant finishes at different times, depending on strain/individual needs. It doesn't matter how long its in bloom. 5 weeks is plenty of veg time.

This has been stated many times throughout this thread. If I have to repost the rules on each page from here in out so there's no more bickering I will.

No.. I would like a roll call of who is ACTUALLY entered, by the rules. They rules haven't changed ever. Only the entry date was extended. Are we all clear and good now???
Im here

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

Guess I'm out?
Lol. Cheers all.

Cant flip my plant yet. Still need a clone to keep. And my veg time is now well over 5 weeks as i dropped for the original start date.

Since no clone yet and a non qualifying veg plant ill humbly accept my defeat lol.

Still here though. Ill help and be a good cheerleader lol

The good news is that there's only a handful of people on that list, so see who started on time, and see who started late. We'll spank the guys who started late publicly (but still allow them to continue, we just like spankings around here.) And if there are two sets, then we'll just accommodate. Has to be some cohesion here.
Spanking? Whoa Hobbsey! Slow down a sec. I just jumped in “late” so we could get this thing a little more lively. I think Mephisto 2017 has been getting all the attention lately
:crying:

Gotcha rebel, i am with you.

I can use whatever u all want [emoji41] I have my original plant and new ones. One is from the beginning and one I started around Oct 15th ish. Either way they all good plants .

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

Guess I'm out?
Lol. Cheers all.

Cant flip my plant yet. Still need a clone to keep. And my veg time is now well over 5 weeks as i dropped for the original start date.

Since no clone yet and a non qualifying veg plant ill humbly accept my defeat lol.

Still here though. Ill help and be a good cheerleader lol

Maybe you're not out lol

I have decided to hand the reigns to 912... He has more experience running and handling a grow battle. He's free to change the rules, etc. So I'll be here but GreenSkell is going to be heading this now.

:pass:

I think it will make for a smoother... More enjoyable battle :pass:

Back