Indoor Photoperiod Growbattle.

Maybe you're not out lol

I have decided to hand the reigns to 912... He has more experience running and handling a grow battle. He's free to change the rules, etc. So I'll be here but GreenSkell is going to be heading this now.

:pass:

I think it will make for a smoother... More enjoyable battle :pass:

Okay cool reb...rather than just make a bunch of changes to this contest i have tagged in everybody thats in it as well as a bunch of mods and admin. Ive put up a bunch of proposed rules and we'll hash out the details so hopefully we can make it work for everyone that wants in, but not be too much work for me.

@bushmasterar15 - Hey bud, thanks for the offer!! I will likely take you up on that!! Check this thread out and lmk what you think https://www.autoflower.org/threads/indoor-grow-battle-rule-discussion.62182/#post-1613530

I'm here still... guess I can call today "day 2" above ground. 4 out of 5 have sprouted as of last night... I haven't managed to roll my rear end outta bed yet and go downstairs to see if the last one has sprung up yet... I'll get a pic later on and post...

As for the rules... I'll stay in as long as I can unless it all changes up too much.

what I have in flower should come down by December 10-15, (well, most of them lol)
Sleestak is being a little bitch and taking her sweet time to flower:nono:.

Hey guys:

@neurotree
@Ash-a-Ton
@MaxPowerGrows
@daggersstrain
@canocrpse86
@Kingflipper
@omnious
@dankstyle J
@Ripper

If you guys stick with this contest until the end (and I read no more entries so this is just for you guys I see on the list I was told was official lol,) but make it to the end and I'll make sure there's a 3 pack of fem beans for each of you for all the frustration we've had starting out. BUT, you gotta play til the end, anyone dropping out or going AWOL forfeits the gift. This will be in addition to whatever prizes we stick on for the winners. Thanks for being patient with us guys, we'll all work to build a better set and system of rules for these contests. :pighug:

@Mossy @Waximus @Duggy @912GreenSkell @Rebel

Hey guys:

@neurotree
@Ash-a-Ton
@MaxPowerGrows
@daggersstrain
@canocrpse86
@Kingflipper
@omnious
@dankstyle J
@Ripper

If you guys stick with this contest until the end (and I read no more entries so this is just for you guys I see on the list I was told was official lol,) but make it to the end and I'll make sure there's a 3 pack of fem beans for each of you for all the frustration we've had starting out. BUT, you gotta play til the end, anyone dropping out or going AWOL forfeits the gift. This will be in addition to whatever prizes we stick on for the winners. Thanks for being patient with us guys, we'll all work to build a better set and system of rules for these contests. :pighug:

Wow!!!!!!!! That is just absolutely awesome, Thanks @Son of Hobbes ! And thanks to all the admins like @912GreenSkell for helping out and being so generous with their knowledge and helping to make sure this battle stays alive. And thanks to the members like @neurotree and others for being persistent about this indoor grow battle and making it happen!

Hey guys:

@neurotree
@Ash-a-Ton
@MaxPowerGrows
@daggersstrain
@canocrpse86
@Kingflipper
@omnious
@dankstyle J
@Ripper

The only thing will stop me is if mine turns out to be a male.. what do you think?

E0625D72-F895-4083-9CAD-1E527F35541D.jpeg

Never heard of knowing that way before . ive been growing forever . we will see

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

I wanna play[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back