Indoor Photoperiod Growbattle.

Unknown bag seed . this is my entry . wth I got good vibes from this huge baby
0eff5efcec36ab8f85eb860af336b6d0.jpg

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

I've been in since the beginning just got some killer genetics to chose from making it hard,got some rare an some stellar selections to ponder ,got strange phenos an some ol school faves an I'm such a pothead I would be lying if I said I don't like growing a wide range of genetics an breeders.Love it all .

Okay cool so far we have:
Dankstyle j with either skelly og,critical plus ,white widow or biolegend still got time to decide on the 30 day window.
@neurotree - Black Afghani Kush
@Ash-a-Ton - Collisions in the sky (Locomotion x Starkiller)
@MaxPowerGrows - Durban Poison, Jock Horror
@daggersstrain critical mass,unknown biggest seed ever!!
Please copy above and add your info!

Sorry guys.
@Rebel and I will be helping along with this I do believe . I think since it's not so organized at the time "working on it"
2 weeks to start. Drop by the 14th. (Or clip clone)

Veg. 3 months.
Flip dec 14th. That way we close this out in the new year with new buds. Sound fair?

Biweekly updates to this thread required. Weekly and as often as possible preferred.

So let us know the strain and how your growing when you get dropped!

I'll be getting my list of entrants sorted. Now go tell your friends to get in here and signed up for the fun!

Keep the shots clean. I don't want no funny business. Obey my commands at all times. Let's have us a fair battle and get thoroughly stoned

NOW LET'S GET IT ON!!!!!

:420:

Heres the first set of rules guy. We always have them for grow battles.

Second page of the thread, then read more past that if something has been ammended. I will get someone to clarify this if something has changed.
Exactly friend I was wondering what happened to all the original people who entered there's no way they have all been eliminated,I also remember the rules 5 week veg ,30 day pick a strain all very basic stuff an common to any afn grow battle nothing changed we should be having a few more folks on board tho .

Exactly friend I was wondering what happened to all the original people who entered there's no way they have all been eliminated,I also remember the rules 5 week veg ,30 day pick a strain all very basic stuff an common to any afn grow battle nothing changed we should be having a few more folks on board tho .
Timing just off for me, my friend! I have something very special being gifted to me, I just don't know when will get to me and also I'm kinda just starting 3 test Auto Test grows..But I have enter comp in early 2018(1/2 for tier 2), so if a photo one is around at that time, you will surely see me in it and growing something very "special"

Unknown bag seed . this is my entry . wth I got good vibes from this huge baby
0eff5efcec36ab8f85eb860af336b6d0.jpg

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk
as soon as ya have a chance, i'd take a clone & sex it, to be sure you have a female there my friend.. You said unknown bag seed correct?

Back