Indoor Photoperiod Growbattle.

View attachment 823502 View attachment 823503 so here is three cuttings I just took from a photo sensitive Durban poison. I know they don't look good right now but this always happens with the Durban poison for some reason, the other photo strains I'm running right now don't wilt when first cut, not as bad at least, but if you check out my clone thread you'll see how great that they look after a day in the aeroponic rooting bucket, right now they are in a rooting hormone, a mixture of powder and gel with a few teaspoons of warm water, leave cuttings to soak for twelve hours, than transfer to rooting bucket. I hope I'm in time to enter the competition!! Thanks @neurotree
I think you're in there like underwear buddy:cooldance:

I'm new here too, been a member for a week or so now and I'm still learning my way around also... I think our girls have till 4th of December then have to be flipped... I've been going through so many damn threads for hours each day that it's all kinda mushed together in my head

I think @Rebel and @Ash-a-Ton are the top Dawgs here for this comp...
Maybe we can get a final stating of the rules and who's in?? :gary:

I think you're in there like underwear buddy:cooldance:

I'm new here too, been a member for a week or so now and I'm still learning my way around also... I think our girls have till 4th of December then have to be flipped... I've been going through so many damn threads for hours each day that it's all kinda mushed together in my head

I think @Rebel and @Ash-a-Ton are the top Dawgs here for this comp...
Maybe we can get a final stating of the rules and who's in?? :gary:

So it's a bit different from other comps because some started before and the entry date was extended so some myself included just started veg...
Regardless, everyone has 5 weeks of veg max before flipping. You must update with a picture weekly in this thread. You can start with as many plants as you want but must pick your final entry by day 30. At the end of blooom, you'll take a final picture of the whole plant and the pot with a 3x5 card with your afn handle name written on it and we will get a poll up for public voting.

If everyone could copy the list an add either their final entry or possible entries we'll have a list of participants:

@neurotree - Black Afghani Kush

If everyone could copy the list an add either their final entry or possible entries we'll have a list of participants:

Here is mine .
031ded8d331bcbdc1dfc20465e9a696d.jpg

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

The new rules n such might eliminate me lol.
The clones not looking so hot.
And my plant has been vegging since battle comps start . sept 1st . i still don't even know pats sex.
Although iv been told the way her nodes are growing is likely fem.

We will know for sure of my status in next few days. Ill still be here either way.

Ok , I like it, thanx @neurotree , in that case, I will include this one also, it's a jock horror cutting that was taken today. Most likely I will use this one as my entry, but just in case it doesn't make it, I have the Durban poison cuttings ( pic above), and some gsc xtrm cuttings, None of them have roots yet. IMG_20171102_103624.jpg the jock horror cutting is on the right.

Back