Indoor Photoperiod Growbattle.

Anyone Interested in an Indoor/winter [HASHTAG]#photoGrowBattle[/HASHTAG]..?

Members have suggested they would like an indoor/winter photo grow off.
If we can get 10 Entrants we will see if we can get some seed sponsorship for it..so if you are Interested in competing..let me know...:amazon:
Am I allowed to join still.?? I have a 31 day old Photoperiod plant. or i can take a clone of a photoperiod plant tonight, itll take less than five weeks before i would want to bloom it, ten days to get a root ball goin, then id veg for the rest of the allowed time. Or i could just enter my 31 day old jock horrorl .. are either of these allowed.

@neurotree
@912GreenSkell
@stepside

Im in brother [emoji102] I've got some small ones already.. And some small big ones lol
29c32b63a4bcdd709566aeb7d74f365e.jpg
7876d03fdad4f3c133f9b3345b5b09d3.jpg

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

Am I allowed to join still.?? I have a 31 day old Photoperiod plant. or i can take a clone of a photoperiod plant tonight, itll take less than five weeks before i would want to bloom it, ten days to get a root ball goin, then id veg for the rest of the allowed time. Or i could just enter my 31 day old jock horrorl .. are either of these allowed.

@neurotree
@912GreenSkell
@stepside

Sorry bud...not sure what the rules are on the indoor photo contest.

Sorry bud...not sure what the rules are on the indoor photo contest.
ive been scrolling through the thread but i cant find the gosh darnish damn rules. lol. i still feel like there is a hole in my canoe on the river of AFN.

ive been scrolling through the thread but i cant find the gosh darnish damn rules. lol. i still feel like there is a hole in my canoe on the river of AFN.
Is no rules I believe he just mentioned it. He needs ten people . I am doing test grows on autos now . got some long term photos in there also

Is no rules I believe he just mentioned it. He needs ten people . I am doing test grows on autos now . got some long term photos in there also

No rules as of yet lol so there's no confusion

ok. Well I would like to enter either my 31 day old photoperiod from seed, or i can take a cutting from a different photoperiod plant and put it in the aeroponic rooter.

Back