Indoor Photoperiod Growbattle.

On my others I have peat moss and cowshit mixed together no soil at all.

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

Coffee filters seemed to get the job done like I was hoping for.
20171101_002702.jpg

100% germ 5 of 5 and none of the tails dug in.

Theyre quite a bit shorter than I would expect for 24 hrs soaking and 48 hrs in paper filters tho...
Don't think they woulda grew through paper towels anyway

Temps stayed around 70, been pretty cool here this week so they're a bit slow...
Anyhow, into solo cups they go. Will update when they sprout

Hey everyone!

Wasn't sure I'd make it but one of my black afghani kush cuttings rooted today:

IMG_0398.JPG

So I wet the rooter, dusted it with myco powder and put 'er into a cup filled with dry-ish soil...

IMG_0397.JPG

I filled the cup with water, let it settle and then made slits in the bottom...

IMG_0399.JPG

I kicked her out of the dome. So now she's chillin' under some real lights~~:pass:

Hey everyone!

Wasn't sure I'd make it but one of my black afghani kush cuttings rooted today:

View attachment 823371

So I wet the rooter, dusted it with myco powder and put 'er into a cup filled with dry-ish soil...

View attachment 823372

I filled the cup with water, let it settle and then made slits in the bottom...

View attachment 823373

I kicked her out of the dome. So now she's chillin' under some real lights~~:pass:
Good start brother . looking healthy. I do have one question and i see alot of people do it. Solo cups? They instantly make your roots constricted to a small space. I've never used one. I put it in permanent container . the roots spread quick.

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

Fire Og are popping very nicely. 100% germ and they all seem vigorous.
bgoxcJB.jpg

Here’s some shots of Mephisto AvT about to come down this weekend. She’s got some nice colors coming out!
PEBm3xv.jpg

V9T1vUu.jpg

OuB4qGF.jpg

pCwDLbg.jpg
How many days did yours go? Did the trichs turn? Also, had you started water only before the leaves started fading? Sorry for 20 questions, mine is at 56 days and I think has a bit to go

Back