Mephisto Genetics illuminautos drop #3! All info here.

@mephisto hi Mitch I'll be getting all the Illuminautos when the time comes I'm just wondering if it's at all possible to get something different instead of the mbap as I have over 20 and that should do me till I'm in the ground and hopefully someone else can get them I want to get the discount and the new t hell yeah if not its all good keep up the great work ( just got an email of Kevin ? You better not have giving bill the sack or better still a holiday:)

I'm sure if you added a note to your order it could be sorted. But may take longer for your order to go out, not meaning to sound a dick at all, just trying to keep things as easy as possible, so orders go out faster.

Mbap was only supposed to be given away as a 420 freebie but the boys didn't realize.

Bill's now just on packing and sending duty, as he was getting too overwhelmed with emails and packing too

Cheers Mitch

I think you would be totally fine either way, very rarely we come across any problems with anything, and some killer plants definitely come out of the illuminautos, saying most are untested is just to be on the safe side and fully disclose all.

Cheers Mitch
thanks mephisto thats good enough for me watch out for my order it will be the one covered in fairy dust to ensure a smooth transaction:crying:

I'm sure if you added a note to your order it could be sorted. But may take longer for your order to go out, not meaning to sound a dick at all, just trying to keep things as easy as possible, so orders go out faster.

Mbap was only supposed to be given away as a 420 freebie but the boys didn't realize.

Bill's now just on packing and sending duty, as he was getting too overwhelmed with emails and packing too.

Ah bill get your finger out tut tut ( it's all getting to much Mitch I needs me a break :(sound as Mitch that sounds very fair to me. no your never a dick believe me and all who grow your stuff you are God in our eyes in Mephisto we trust

Hey @mephisto did you guys have an idea of what freebie seeds you'll be offering?? I already read the descriptions and know exactly what I want from the drop but didn't kno if u locked down the freebies...

Hey @mephisto did you guys have an idea of what freebie seeds you'll be offering?? I already read the descriptions and know exactly what I want from the drop but didn't kno if u locked down the freebies...

Freebies - unless specified, will be a lucky dip of either: White Crack, Auto Blues (Purps pheno), Sour Hound x Northern cheese haze, and maybe another few still to be announced. (Please know in advance that we may not be able to fulfill your freebie strain request if you choose one specifically - these are limited too and they will go quickly.)

Prices are the same as the last illuminautos drop - A pack of 5 feminised seeds for €29, a pack of 10 feminised seeds for €49.

- If you buy any 5 of the 10 strains in combination you'll get 10% off your order total.

- Buy all 10 strains together and you will receive a 25% discount off your order total.

- Spend over €150 and get a free illuminautos t-shirt (new design)

Being a limited drop of limited total seed quantities, packs of each strain will be limited to 3 per customer. Just so everyone can get a fair chance of a taste.

Freebie numbers for the promo are at the usual denominations per order value -

Orders €25+ euros (not inc. postage) = 3 free seeds

Orders €50+ euros (not inc. postage) = 5 free seeds

Orders €75+ euros (not inc. postage) = 7 free seeds

Orders €100+ euros (not inc. postage) = 10 free seeds

Things to bare in mind -

1.) The Promo will run From Friday 30th June 12am GMT to Tuesday 4th July 12am GMT Giving a decent window of time to get your orders in.

2.) Tuesday morning here until - Friday 7th the shop will be closed to any new orders whilst all the promo orders are responded to and sorted out.

3.) Orders will be dealt with on a basis of first placed first contacted, then first paid first processed and shipped.

4.) Please allow 7 working days from payment, for your order to be dispatched. We're a small team working between two continents to make these promotions happen. All orders are custom made to suit and it does take time to make sure every single order is dealt with, packed and handled correctly. During these promotions we typically have 100's of orders to work through. So this is a friendly advance warning just to say relax and you'll get your order as fast as possible and it will be totally worth any waiting time. If a potential total order turnaround time of 2-3 weeks doesn't suit you, If you're on a tight time schedule and these are vital to your next run, We would lovingly suggest not to order. Extra staff will be on hand to help our main guys out but still it is always a frenzied time.

5.) Please make sure all your information is correct at time of order, Name and Address to deliver to, Email address. And please add our staff email: sales@mephistogenetics.com and dispatch@mephistogenetics.com (for the states) and dispatch-eu@mephistogenetics.com (for any other location) to your safe contacts list so their emails don't get filtered to your junk mail box. If you make a mistake on the order and realise it, please place a fresh order. Extra emails sent to rectify mistakes made related to these things will only delay your and everyone else's orders.

6.) All other seed items in the shop will be made un-available during the promotion.

7.) Our Normal shop discount codes will be turned off during the promotion. There will be a code to enter if you've bought 5 strains in combination, and a separate code for the all 10 strains bigger discount. These codes are only applicable on orders that meet the deals. If codes are used for orders that don't qualify, you'll be asked to re-order.

8.) We hope everything here is spelled out logically and clearly, and if there's anything you see that's missing or doesn't make sense please let us know.

All the above was written with love solely for the purpose of creating a smooth as can be Promo.

Much love Mitch & the MG team x

And p.s we will arrange some competitions for liking/sharing the promo on social media (these will be announced in the next couple of weeks)

Things are getting official!

new illumin promo1.jpg

cheers all!

Back