Mephisto Genetics illuminautos drop #3! All info here.

Maybe just me but I'd just vape or smoke it.

Just waiting to buy me glue on this end. I think bluetoof as well. I've bounced around what I want and my budget for it. So far I'm at a ten pack of glue, 5 pack of Bluetooth, and a nother five of???

Don't know.

But I want to get freebies of white crack and auto blue purple. Not sure if they will let me split freebie request.
I'm wondering if you get say 200 euro if you get 2x the 10 freebies @mephisto ??

Not a bad idea. It would be worth it. @Site

I'm wondering if you get say 200 euro if you get 2x the 10 freebies @mephisto ??

I'd love to say yes.. but I'd have to make sure we had enough freebies on hand.
I wouldn't want us to get in a position of not being able to fulfill that.

If we get 300 orders at the 10 freebie threshold that's 3000 freebies alone. (Not saying we will get that amount, but who knows, it's always surprising/somewhat of a gamble as to the popularity)

Kind regards, Mitch

I'd love to say yes.. but I'd have to make sure we had enough freebies on hand.
I wouldn't want us to get in a position of not being able to fulfill that.

If we get 300 orders at the 10 freebie threshold that's 3000 freebies alone. (Not saying we will get that amount, but who knows, it's always surprising/somewhat of a gamble as to the popularity)

Kind regards, Mitch

i actually forget how many fucking seeds that is....when you actually put the numbers on a page i think we all realise what a ridiculous job you guys do!

i actually forget how many fucking seeds that is....when you actually put the numbers on a page i think we all realise what a ridiculous job you guys do!

That's just example numbers though. And I doubt we'll get that many at that size.. but just to illustrate really.

But yes we've now started to have to dedicate spaces just to produce seeds for freebies..
as it consumes a lot of seeds.

An alternative could be to make two orders and we'll happily combine postage..

Cheers Mitch

@mephisto

I have a question I did not see asked/answered but could have been sorry.

For the 25% where you buy all 10 strains......does it matter if it's a 5 pack OR 10 pack of each? In other words, if I get 10- 5 packs will that qualify for the same discount or does it have to be 10-10 packs?

Thanks

@mephisto

I have a question I did not see asked/answered but could have been sorry.

For the 25% where you buy all 10 strains......does it matter if it's a 5 pack OR 10 pack of each? In other words, if I get 10- 5 packs will that qualify for the same discount or does it have to be 10-10 packs?

Thanks

Hey man, it can be for 5's or 10's

Cheers Mitch

Back