Mephisto Genetics illuminautos drop #3! All info here.

It's hard to say. Certain strains definitely sell out quicker. Mephisto said they made more seeds available this time around too. Most seem to last through the weekend drop. @neurotree
Great thanks for the info, at 4pm on the 30th think I'll be able to get some of each strain?

well after been steered this direction a few days ago me and my girlfreind have got it down to 4 but maybe that will shoot up to 5 if i find some pennys heres the list to date
IMG_20170612_173113.jpg
no. 27 is a must with blue toof a close second

After the 5th, you get a discount. Worth it to get at least 5. @auto noob
i know NoRobo i hpe il be able to get the 5 but it a big month the new grownorthern light is said to drop on the 26th and then the illuminauto drop is on the 30th i thank the cannabis gods to have started a new job a few weeks back still going to be a expensive month but will pay off in the long run is what i keep telling my girlfreind who want a trip to amsterdam but id rather have my own killer bud than fly to a different contry to buy some rant over :LOLStoned:

I hear ya. I'm getting at least 5 but I'm trying to save for the rest. Saving all my tip money throughout the month. This will be an early bday present for me! Can't wait!!

I just ran all my trim over a screen, got 1.3 grams of Livers 'N Cheese! For not much trim, that's a lot of trichomes.

InShot_20170612_113149471.jpg

I hear ya. I'm getting at least 5 but I'm trying to save for the rest. Saving all my tip money throughout the month. This will be an early bday present for me! Can't wait!!

I just ran all my trim over a screen, got 1.3 grams of Livers 'N Cheese! For not much trim, that's a lot of trichomes.

View attachment 764007
What's your method of collecting from trim? I've got trash bags worth of the stuff that we were gonna press into wax but never got around to it.

What's your method of collecting from trim? I've got trash bags worth of the stuff that we were gonna press into wax but never got around to it.
If you've got that much trim you could spin it, or stick it in bubble bags. Shake it, make BHO, loads of possibilities

For what you see, I used the trimbin. For what you have, I'm with @Ribbzzy with the bubble bags. Or get your self a nice set of screens to make kief. Once you have the kief, then you run it into rosin. Or turn it it all into rosin and nother kief. Or make some badass butter.

Possibilities are practically endless. @coolbunny1234

For what you see, I used the trimbin. For what you have, I'm with @Ribbzzy with the bubble bags. Or get your self a nice set of screens to make kief. Once you have the kief, then you run it into rosin. Or turn it it all into rosin and nother kief. Or make some badass butter.

Possibilities are practically endless. @coolbunny1234

I was thinking of getting a trim bin. Worth it??

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/have-to-start-somewhere-i-hope.57225/
(1st grow, two random bag seeds)
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/walter-white.59565/#post-1461820
(2nd grow, Walter White by Mephisto)

Back