Mephisto Genetics illuminautos drop #3! All info here.

Hey @mephisto did u guys out a detailed list of the strains somewhere and I just misses it. I was wondering if you had any background behind the strains potential sizes and reasons you guys mated the 2 I know you guys always have a reason for pairing strains.

Their descriptions are one of the main reasons why I originally decided to go with Mephisto! I am sure they will at least provide a good description for the plants that we aren't familiar with yet (ggg#4 and creme de la chem)

Right I'm hoping for a little background on the gold glue and chem bubbly. I realize what I actually want to grow but reading the little snippets they put behind the strain...

Hey guys, I'll provide more info on each.
Probably next week,

But as mentioned this drop strains are mostly untested and used as a test bed for future limited editions. so we'll be more predicting for some.

Kind regards Mitch

Hey guys, I'll provide more info on each.
Probably next week,

But as mentioned this drop strains are mostly untested and used as a test bed for future limited editions. so we'll be more predicting for some.

Kind regards Mitch
Hey Mitch,

Can you tell us which ones have been tested past germ?

Cheers!

Livers n cheese for sure. I have grown that lady out. It's in my livers and cheese, cheese and livers thread.

MBAP is being grown out right now by quite a few of us. In the grow off.

He mentioned it in the quote, most of these are "testers". Testing the waters to see which ones will become limited editions. @neurotree :thumbsup:

Can't wait I been /one for a while and haven't been able to grow in the past year due to unforseen reasons but am gonna be up a running soon. Cant wait to buy some more killer seeds. I got 5 strains from last drop and prob more this time. Strains sounding aesome. Mephisto for the win.

Can anyone speak to how quickly these drops sell out? I'll be at a conference that day and am wondering if a need a plan z.

It's hard to say. Certain strains definitely sell out quicker. Mephisto said they made more seeds available this time around too. Most seem to last through the weekend drop. @neurotree

Back