Mephisto Genetics illuminautos drop #3! All info here.

@Evil-Mobo @iampepe @BigSm0 what you guys getting? I'm liking 21,22,24,25 since I already got mbap!
As much as I can get of whatever I can. That's my list. I pm'd Mitch on the side telling him he was out of control lol. Some people dream of strains like this, they not only made them they made all of them.

I would like 1 of each of the 10. I hope that is an option.

Do you use automated seed counters/dispensers or is everything manual?

I could think of a reason to buy them all :smoking: :cheers: lmao I've been thinking the Creme bubbly cause I love the tasty of the chem, it'll be a nice preview of the creme de la chem. Gold glue, crossed with the 24 carat I think this will be some potent night time meds. Let it grow a little extra long and amber up real good.... light one up and say good night. :biggrin:

Lol yes the Chem and the gold glue looks awesome !!

As much as I can get of whatever I can. That's my list. I pm'd Mitch on the side telling him he was out of control lol. Some people dream of strains like this, they not only made them they made all of them.

LOL right! I don't even know which ones I really want once I think I have it figured out I want something else!

I would like 1 of each of the 10. I hope that is an option.

Do you use automated seed counters/dispensers or is everything manual?

Please check the page before for an answer on this.

We have seed counting machines, but this is for checking overall stock levels and big orders for example 100 seed quantities or more

Everything that goes into a packet, the seeds are hand picked and counted

Cheers Mitch

I may only buy one ten pack but I will include the extra dollar to get to 50 ;). Hey I want five free seeds lol.

Back