Mephisto Genetics illuminautos drop #3! All info here.

Excellent @Rifleman :d5:..we have around 17 entrants in 48 hours..I Think the members have been Waiting for this one..:yeah:

Go sign up [HASHTAG]#ifyouDare[/HASHTAG] :coffee: [HASHTAG]#autoflowergrowingjustgotcompetitive[/HASHTAG]

We wanted to give everyone plenty notice so they can plan their grow rooms.

This years Winners will be the Challengers for next year comp where we will run the full 3 stages.

First leg 1st Feb until early May..Open to All Comers..Top 5 will go through to the Champion of Champions Battle starting Sept 1st

Second leg early May until July..Open to All Comers..Top 5 will go through to the Champion of Champions Battle starting Sept 1st

Final leg Starts 1st September and runs through to December..But..this is Only open to the Winners from the previous rounds.
It is the Battle of Champions to decide
[HASHTAG]#mephistogroweroftheyear[/HASHTAG]

Book spaces in your grow room..
My Room is Booked & Saved Sept 1st For [HASHTAG]#mephistogroweroftheyear[/HASHTAG] Battle of Champions:pighug::pass::bighug: Sept is Like perfect for growing,finishing before severe cold comes in.

Thanks for setting this up Mossy!:bighug:

I knew there would be interest.:headbang:

Yup...:d5:..and you were Right..

Just a Thought for you...you do remember you are in the FB of Champions grow off on the same date...?
Do you have space for both..

awesome 17 of us already! this is gonna be so much fun!

:d5: They are Much more Fun than individual grow diaries..when you can wind your Friends/competitors up as you grow..:coffee:

Excellent..:d5:..Good Luck...it's going to be a Hell of a Battle.

@Roasty McToasty ..where has your Avatar gone..you look a bit Naked...:coffee:
It sure is @Mossy Thanks & good Luck to you too!:karmacloud: I been waiting to get in on a Mephisto Battle, Been wanting a room of Mephisto's for a while now, It will be awesome having opportunity to grow them!

[HASHTAG]#growcannabislivewithfriends[/HASHTAG] :d5: on [HASHTAG]#afn[/HASHTAG] :bighug: it Is the only way to Grow...

[HASHTAG]#bookspaceinyourgrowroom[/HASHTAG]

Yup...:d5:..and you were Right..

Just a Thought for you...you do remember you are in the FB of Champions grow off on the same date...?
Do you have space for both..

:d5: They are Much more Fun than individual grow diaries..when you can wind your Friends/competitors up as you grow..:coffee:

Oh fer sure, have handled up to 13 plants in 2L hempy's all at once before. But now my setup with the Autopots allows me only 6-8 plants at once, because they get much bigger. Deffo saving space for both Comps.:thumbsup:

Excellent..:d5:..Good Luck...it's going to be a Hell of a Battle.

@Roasty McToasty ..where has your Avatar gone..you look a bit Naked...:coffee:

For some reason every time I try and upload an image, its gets stuck in loading mode for hours. Then I give up trying.:shrug:

Oh fer sure, have handled up to 13 plants in 2L hempy's all at once before. But now my setup with the Autopots allows me only 6-8 plants at once, because they get much bigger. Deffo saving space for both Comps.:thumbsup:

For some reason every time I try and upload an image, its gets stuck in loading mode for hours. Then I give up trying.:shrug:

Excellent...:d5:..I got Worried there...:coffee:

What Special seed did you say you were growing.....................................?.........:biggrin:...whisper in me ear so no one else hears.....

Excellent...:d5:..I got Worried there...:coffee:

What Special seed did you say you were growing.....................................?.........:biggrin:...whisper in me ear so no one else hears.....

Well, for FB I only got 3 strains, Stardawg being the only one not grown yet. So she'll get a coco autopot.

The Mephisto's will be many to choose from, probably gonna be a few of these new Illuminautos.

Back