Mephisto Genetics illuminautos drop #3! All info here.

@mephisto amazing line up, can't wait! Can you confirm these will NOT be available in single seed packs? As a 2 at a time grower, a single of each would be a year and a half of Mephisto Fire! And by that time I'm sure I'll be drooling over some new hottness you're working on.
Also, just a quick thank you for what you and the team do. As a personal medical grower, quality is of utmost importance and the Sour Stomper and 3BOG Ive grown, not only far exceed all expectations but eliminate the need to look anywhere else for beans. Cheers! :thumbsup:

@mephisto amazing line up, can't wait! Can you confirm these will NOT be available in single seed packs? As a 2 at a time grower, a single of each would be a year and a half of Mephisto Fire! And by that time I'm sure I'll be drooling over some new hottness you're working on.
Also, just a quick thank you for what you and the team do. As a personal medical grower, quality is of utmost importance and the Sour Stomper and 3BOG Ive grown, not only far exceed all expectations but eliminate the need to look anywhere else for beans. Cheers! :thumbsup:

Hey man thanks for the kind words,

Sorry though, I'll have to confirm these will not be available as a mix or singles, just the pack sizes stated in the first post.

We have to make this promo as simple as possible, and allow these packs in just the two quantities to be pre-packed to ensure people receive their orders in the quickest time possible.

Doing special or multiple quantities and/or special orders just complicates things, and causes delays

Hope that's understandable, learning from previous promos, we can't have another promo where things are drawn out and we're still sorting orders from it out weeks later. As it's a major stress to us and customers both

Kind regards Mitch

I usually aim for the 3 packs, so even if I run 1 or 2 out of that pack and 1 or 2 out of another, when you harvest and test that bud you're like shit that was good, I still have a bean or two left of this and that. Then at that moment you're like oh man I almost forgot I got those freebies too!

Hey man thanks for the kind words,

Sorry though, I'll have to confirm these will not be available as a mix or singles, just the pack sizes stated in the first post.

We have to make this promo as simple as possible, and allow these packs in just the two quantities to be pre-packed to ensure people receive their orders in the quickest time possible.

Doing special or multiple quantities and/or special orders just complicates things, and causes delays

Hope that's understandable, learning from previous promos, we can't have another promo where things are drawn out and we're still sorting orders from it out weeks later. As it's a major stress to us and customers both

Kind regards Mitch
Completely understandable. Thanks for the prompt reply. :thumbsup:

I don't have MBAP yet and I'm debating on the list still doing research..............I have sooooooooooo many photo beans to pop though man but since these are so limited.........maybe even just the smaller pack of a few

I don't have MBAP yet and I'm debating on the list still doing research..............I have sooooooooooo many photo beans to pop though man but since these are so limited.........maybe even just the smaller pack of a few

I can't wait to grow my mbap I'm in love with my 3BOG so I'm thinking I'm liking anything Bear in it. Lol yeah the fact that they're limited makes you want to spend the extra $

@Evil-Mobo @iampepe @BigSm0 what you guys getting? I'm liking 21,22,24,25 since I already got mbap!
I could think of a reason to buy them all :smoking: :cheers: lmao I've been thinking the Creme bubbly cause I love the tasty of the chem, it'll be a nice preview of the creme de la chem. Gold glue, crossed with the 24 carat I think this will be some potent night time meds. Let it grow a little extra long and amber up real good.... light one up and say good night. :biggrin:

Back