Mephisto Genetics illuminautos drop #3! All info here.

Hey man, it can be for 5's or 10's

Cheers Mitch

Perfect!

You were spot on with this Deep Blue C STRONG flowers my friend I am in awe! Perfect party weed aside from the medicinal aspects. I see the love/hate now, awesome buds, small yield.......

I might have to get another tent just for your strains to keep this going and the sour hound. These two have made my quality of life so much better. My sincerest thank you on that!

I can't wait until the chemdogging finishes drying.

:vibes:

Last edited:
Looks great. Love the descriptions.
"Frost level - X - Rated!" Yes please!!:d5:

Found a mistake you might want to fix. The beginning of the description for bubbly livers;
"A one cross..." A one cross doesn't quite make sense. :thumbsup:

@mephisto hello guys very exciting stuff going on with the illuminauto drop but for a first time buyer of your products would u recommend going with your tried and tested strains due to you saying that the illuminautos seeds havent been tested past germ rate or would you say go for it just trying to weight up my options

Looks great. Love the descriptions.
"Frost level - X - Rated!" Yes please!!:d5:

Found a mistake you might want to fix. The beginning of the description for bubbly livers;
"A one cross..." A one cross doesn't quite make sense. :thumbsup:

Thanks man, I'll have a looksie later, one mistake for 2am work isn't so bad :D

@mephisto hi Mitch I'll be getting all the Illuminautos when the time comes I'm just wondering if it's at all possible to get something different instead of the mbap as I have over 20 and that should do me till I'm in the ground and hopefully someone else can get them I want to get the discount and the new t hell yeah if not its all good keep up the great work ( just got an email off Kevin ? You better not have giving bill the sack or better still a holiday:)

Last edited:
@mephisto hello guys very exciting stuff going on with the illuminauto drop but for a first time buyer of your products would u recommend going with your tried and tested strains due to you saying that the illuminautos seeds havent been tested past germ rate or would you say go for it just trying to weight up my options

I think you would be totally fine either way, very rarely we come across any problems with anything, and some killer plants definitely come out of the illuminautos, saying most are untested is just to be on the safe side and fully disclose all.

Cheers Mitch

Back