Mephisto Genetics illuminautos drop #3! All info here.

Hey @mephisto did you guys have an idea of what freebie seeds you'll be offering?? I already read the descriptions and know exactly what I want from the drop but didn't kno if u locked down the freebies...
Here you go bud it was listed along with all the information about the illuminauto drop
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/illuminautos-drop-3-all-info-here.59881/

Freebies - unless specified, will be a lucky dip of either: White Crack, Auto Blues (Purps pheno), Sour Hound x Northern cheese haze, and maybe another few still to be announced. (Please know in advance that we may not be able to fulfill your freebie strain request if you choose one specifically - these are limited too and they will go quickly.)

What does the t-shirt say or look like? I may buy more just for the t-shirt lol.

Like this:
IMG_8372.JPG

Have any of the previous big releases sold out during the sale period? There are 2 strains I would like to try, keeping my fingers crossed for this release.

Have any of the previous big releases sold out during the sale period? There are 2 strains I would like to try, keeping my fingers crossed for this release.

This illuminauto drop (big release) doesn't seem to have quite as much hype as some, although everyone is super pumped. The double grape in the last illuminauto drop was probably the most sought after of their strains and was the first to sell out. I believe it sold out the first day.

There have been other illuminautos that have sold out during the weekend as well but not as fast as double grape.

My recommendation, and something I have been able to do each time. Is to set an alarm for the beginning of the of the drop. Place the order and wait for the confirmation email to come. It will take a little bit since they will be swamped. Then you can pay once you get that. The sooner, the better for the freebies.

Otherwise, these guys rock and make it pretty damn smooth!!

Does that answer your question?

Back