New Grower I Need Nutrient Help/1st Grow Advice/LED Advice

The plants wont instantly die but will show sign of searching for light, getting stretchy.
Im thinking that still wont be enough light. But i also think 10 plants in 9ft run is too nany, especially larger ones. I would hate to see you waste good seeds on your first try, more isnt always better. One light per plant would be a good starting place. A large plant needs more than a sq. Ft footprint. Ive seen 2 fill a 4x4 tent with one getting choked and stunted. Im not saying it cant be done but i would personally use one mh300 per plant. I have them and they grow plants! 4 plants per row would be my starting point. You could try this with 3 lights per row. You can always add more. Just trying to be honest with my thoughts.

The plants wont instantly die but will show sign of searching for light, getting stretchy.
Im thinking that still wont be enough light. But i also think 10 plants in 9ft run is too nany, especially larger ones. I would hate to see you waste good seeds on your first try, more isnt always better. One light per plant would be a good starting place. A large plant needs more than a sq. Ft footprint. Ive seen 2 fill a 4x4 tent with one getting choked and stunted. Im not saying it cant be done but i would personally use one mh300 per plant. I have them and they grow plants! 4 plants per row would be my starting point. You could try this with 3 lights per row. You can always add more. Just trying to be honest with my thoughts.

Sometimes they get massive and one plant take's up 3/4 of a 4x4 tent.. lol like this

Attachments

• IMG_0262-1.jpg
    IMG_0262-1.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
SETUP : 20 Autoflowers(pineapple express, cherry bomb, girl scount cookies, blackberry kush, purple kush, all fem) in a 9ft length/6ft width/7ft heigth. With 4 300w Mars Hydro Full Spectrum using Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil and water all at 6.5ph in 5gallon smart pots with proper ventilation, 60% humidity, temperature at 75 degrees.

Will I need to add any Nutes with this soil already being so rich in them, or calmag, I am also using tap water that typically leaves small calcium buildups. With proper watering and so many additives in the soil already, where could this go wrong? There is a lot of empty space as well for these to flourish, the light fills the room with reflectors help and it's a 100% sealed room. All inquires/tips would be amazing. Also, if all is done properly, does anyone have an estimate on what a yield like this might bring in?
SETUP : 20 Autoflowers(pineapple express, cherry bomb, girl scount cookies, blackberry kush, purple kush, all fem) in a 9ft length/6ft width/7ft heigth. With 4 300w Mars Hydro Full Spectrum using Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil and water all at 6.5ph in 5gallon smart pots with proper ventilation, 60% humidity, temperature at 75 degrees.

Will I need to add any Nutes with this soil already being so rich in them, or calmag, I am also using tap water that typically leaves small calcium buildups. With proper watering and so many additives in the soil already, where could this go wrong? There is a lot of empty space as well for these to flourish, the light fills the room with reflectors help and it's a 100% sealed room. All inquires/tips would be amazing. Also, if all is done properly, does anyone have an estimate on what a yield like this might bring in?

@SpaceGod is this your first grow? 20 plants is an aweful lot to manage are you sure you have enough room for 20 autoflowers? It just seems like many wasted beans, since noway you will have enough light or space for 20 mature plants, even 10 mature plants is alot some get very very huge...you need be always thinking ahead when you do this. Oh and I think each 300w is only good for 1 plant, maybe 1 1/2 plants depending on size.so basically you got enough light for 5-6 at most IMO. I really hope you will reconsider and make different game plan if you truly need to grow that many, you will need additional space and more importantly lots more light. I hope that helps a bit...IF I was doing 30 autoflowers i'd need space of no less then 15' X 18' .

:pass:

Last edited:
@SpaceGod I want be completely honest with you, your grow area doesn't match to amount of space you have to amount of light you have. you have a 9x6? correct? so that's 54sqft even at bare minimum of 50wpsqft = 2700 ----currently you have 520w at best thats being generous with my numbers. I just want to show how under powered you are, there is a way to determine your light to space. I hope you can really see that you need something else. I currently run 750ish in 16sqft and im under-powered still, i should have 800w no less

Last edited:
@SpaceGod I want be completely honest with you, your grow area doesn't match to amount of space you have to amount of light you have. you have a 9x6? correct? so that's 54sqft even at bare minimum of 50wpsqft = 2700 ----currently you have 520w at best thats being generous with my numbers. I just want to show how under powered you are, there is a way to determine your light to space. I hope you can really see that you need something else. I currently run 750ish in 16sqft and im under-powered still, i should have 800w no less
What if i cut down to 14 plants, 1800w of power full spectrum, great ventilation, i have air being sucked out, and fresh air being pushed in with perfect temp and humidity, will that even out to be perfect? @Unique

I'm using Potground H dont have any problems with seedlings..

What if i cut down to 14 plants, 1800w of power full spectrum, great ventilation, i have air being sucked out, and fresh air being pushed in with perfect temp and humidity, will that even out to be perfect? @Unique

The main issue is space and light. If they get large they won't have room to spread out and only the tops get good light. Each plant, in my opinion, needs at minimum 18 x 18 in footprint. 24x24 would be better. All you can do is try it and see how it turns out. 14 plants are going to smell, a ton!

Back