New Grower BC Buddy’s first proper grow

Day 25 - performed some pretty substantial LST on both the girls tonight. Excited to see how they bounce back. Not gonna lie, LST after topping isn’t as obvious where to bend what branch compared to LST alone so I’m not sure how we’ll grow from here but experimenting is half the fun. The MG went smooth and has a nice shape to it but I got a little lazy with the ECK as you can probably tell. Got a new phone today with a much better camera so I’m really looking forward to some good shots in the near future. I think they’re thirsty tonight but I forgot to let some water sit out overnight so they’ll have to get fed first thing tomorrow morning.
9A26F55B-8262-4E98-89B6-2C25E984FFD8.jpeg
4EA41F31-113D-4DE1-9562-F72A3FF49E3A.jpeg

Day 25 - performed some pretty substantial LST on both the girls tonight. Excited to see how they bounce back. Not gonna lie, LST after topping isn’t as obvious where to bend what branch compared to LST alone so I’m not sure how we’ll grow from here but experimenting is half the fun. The MG went smooth and has a nice shape to it but I got a little lazy with the ECK as you can probably tell. Got a new phone today with a much better camera so I’m really looking forward to some good shots in the near future. I think they’re thirsty tonight but I forgot to let some water sit out overnight so they’ll have to get fed first thing tomorrow morning.View attachment 1495885View attachment 1495887
Nice bondage techniques :eyebrows: :pass:

Day 26 - Couldn’t believe how much they rebounded over 24 hours. Meant to take a picture before adjusting and tightening but even after you can see the difference. Super happy with how this grow is going so far.

The girls seem much more thirsty than my last grow which was in 5 gal pots. I’m actually having a hard time getting run off with the same three water jugs I used last time around, I had to pick up another one for the next feed, so that’ll be 3L each in total. Is there a general rule of thumb for amount of water to pot size ratio?

Marley’s Grin ft. My cat Smokey… always wants to “help” when the girls come out
E5E3BB22-1F30-4878-97C2-7F6AE1391F68.jpeg

El Chemi Kiwi
BBE7CB23-0A6F-4753-AB4A-F29BB0027ED3.jpeg

Day 26 - Couldn’t believe how much they rebounded over 24 hours. Meant to take a picture before adjusting and tightening but even after you can see the difference. Super happy with how this grow is going so far.

The girls seem much more thirsty than my last grow which was in 5 gal pots. I’m actually having a hard time getting run off with the same three water jugs I used last time around, I had to pick up another one for the next feed, so that’ll be 3L each in total. Is there a general rule of thumb for amount of water to pot size ratio?

Marley’s Grin ft. My cat Smokey… always wants to “help” when the girls come out
View attachment 1496466

El Chemi Kiwi
View attachment 1496467
Looks like the one I call Ninja here. She’d hide in the curtains and when you walked by she’d swipe at you. Now she taps the heck out of you for treats if you stand to close.

Looks like the one I call Ninja here. She’d hide in the curtains and when you walked by she’d swipe at you. Now she taps the heck out of you for treats if you stand to close.
Haha little buggers.. can’t live with em, can’t live without em!

Back