Lighting HubbaBubbaSmelloscope + HS1 ms0006 combination

Day 11

A little bit of twisting in the first node leaves, but I nothing to get excited about.

Managing to keep RH up to 35-45%, I've had to lower the temps a little bit to 75f just to keep some moisture atmospheric.

So far so good, I'll update on day 15.

32fb7dea49815500f5b5cd1571235f22.jpg

9dcdf834669578ff2862d0af607015d4.jpg

6940df219f69c886403247db48f08caa.jpg

82fa26843f70c455d53daed7f512378f.jpg

Last edited:
Quick profile view of my lighting rig.

The HS1 is over the HubbaBubbaSS, the ms0004 and ms0006 are over a single AutoUltimate.

Never really sure how high to hang my lights.

Always open to suggestions if peeps want to chime in with pointers and tips.

Cheers.

9426d46df72bd3b44208ce7f0df9c672.jpg

Man those LEDs are nice one day I can get some,GN I just need 2 because im a Hybrid lamp user LED/HID.. If i could jut have 2 Ms0004's plus just one HID 400.. Hurtilux..
jaw.gif

Quick profile view of my lighting rig.

The HS1 is over the HubbaBubbaSS, the ms0004 and ms0006 are over a single AutoUltimate.

Never really sure how high to hang my lights.

Always open to suggestions if peeps want to chime in with pointers and tips.

Cheers.

9426d46df72bd3b44208ce7f0df9c672.jpg

Love the GN hall of Fame. Nice seeing them line up together !

Hopefully I can get it up to 40-50%, it's bloody hard, especially with the direct heat of the radiator.
Why not drape a wet towel or equivalent over your heater? That should raise the humidity, to the extent that the heater is running and you are not immediately exhausting the air. And with the right cloth/material you might be able to stick an end in a pail of water and let is wick to keep the towel moist, so you can leave it longer unattended.

Why not drape a wet towel or equivalent over your heater? That should raise the humidity, to the extent that the heater is running and you are not immediately exhausting the air. And with the right cloth/material you might be able to stick an end in a pail of water and let is wick to keep the towel moist, so you can leave it longer unattended.

I'm sure you're right bro, but I just don't like the idea of heat and material in contact with eachother, no matter how small the risk.

I have the humidity tray under her, and a fan blowing directly over a bowl of water, these two additions are doing enough to keep me in the mid 30% so it's not too bad.

I'm sure you're right bro, but I just don't like the idea of heat and material in contact with eachother, no matter how small the risk.

I have the humidity tray under her, and a fan blowing directly over a bowl of water, these two additions are doing enough to keep me in the mid 30% so it's not too bad.

Mid 30s is perfect bro, anywhere between 35-45% is your sweet-spot growing under LED,idea temp is 28c but 26 to 28c is what I aim for.

Mid 30s is perfect bro, anywhere between 35-45% is your sweet-spot growing under LED,idea temp is 28c but 26 to 28c is what I aim for.

Cheers for that bro.

If you say so, then I'm happy where I'm at.

Noticed a few roots popping out of the bottom of the airpot, reaching for the water in the humidity tray...

I'm assuming that those roots drinking up the shitty water under the stones in there would be a bad thing, so I've elevated the pot a bit, hopefully the roots will get air pruned.

See you all on day 20

Back