Lighting HubbaBubbaSmelloscope + HS1 ms0006 combination

Hey DG ill sub up.. I have a HBSC she has 10 finger leaves! smells amazing! I think she is in her 50s.. maybe 60s..:pass:

0304160958.jpg

shes gonna be pretty bro!

I've never known to the humidity this low in the UK before I've ended up with a washing up bowl and a wok I'm my room lol I'm 29-30% now.

Wettest rock on the face of mother earth, and man are cutting about with wet towels and kitchen utensils full of water lol.

I'm thinking about a humidifier dunno what you're opinion is about those, with most of the vapour getting sucked out the extraction sys.

Bowls and junk in my tent stress me out tho lol

Yes i have two one smells of pure Hubba bubba gum and the other has that same smell but more chemical.. like chemdowg and bubble gum mixed.. they get big!!!

I hope I get a good strong bubblegum scented pheno, I've got two more seeds, so I'm sure there will be one in there.

I hope I get it to a decent size bro, but like I said I've still got my learner plates on so I mainly just hope to actually get a harvest lol

I think I'll flower her under my ms0004 and ms0006 combination to get her a bit larger.

Don't suppose a mod can edit my title to facilitate that?

Wettest rock on the face of mother earth, and man are cutting about with wet towels and kitchen utensils full of water lol.

I'm thinking about a humidifier dunno what you're opinion is about those, with most of the vapour getting sucked out the extraction sys.

Bowls and junk in my tent stress me out tho lol

Yeah I've been growing for 4 1/2 years now and never needed a humidifier until now, have thought about getting one but Sod's law says the natural RH will rise when I get one and I won't need it lol....think I will carry on with my Wok 'tech' lol.

Back