What will be the Final Yield For Think Big?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Week: 7 - Day: 47

This week a second Grow Northern HS1 LED unit was added and with that the base nutrients have now been changed out from Grow to Bloom.
A long with all that a beneficial tea was brewed during the week and added to the Alien Hydro DWC pot, plus further training has been commencing each other day.

CTCXKHp.jpg

Unfortunately this week The young plant isnt looking too great. This is because the leaves that were affected by the calcium deficiency from last week are now getting bigger and looking worse.
Other than that everything is under control and the plant is perfect shade of green and looks healthy.
The plants roots are gone very brown at this stage because of the tea. They smell like earth and as always this is a good sign, dont want them smelling like rotten eggs (root rot).

ulFgC5h.jpg

Think Big is really starting to spread out now with growth noticeably picking up the pace now.
She currently stands at a Height/Length of 48cm and Width of 62cm and shes drinking about 10L of solution a week.

XEbx1b9.jpg

Pre-flowers are now clearly visible and developing into small clusters quite fast.
The smell has now been enhanced this week and its reminds one of something quite familiar.
The nostrils were greeted with a lovely scent of sweet zesty lime when the tent was opened today exactly like Think Different.

This Weeks Feed:

Base Nutrients:
  • Advanced Nutrients - Connoisseur Bloom A+B
Nutrient Additives:
  • CANNA - Zym
  • CANNA - Boost
  • Grotek - Silicon
  • Evoponic - Magi-Cal
Nutrient Solution:
  • PH: 5.5 - 5.8
  • EC:1.5 (1.8)
  • Temp: 21 C

Environment:

• Lights On: 25-26 C
  • Lights OFF: 20-21 C
  • RH%: 50-60%

I love the spiders Web look of the string. My first few times using a technique like that I had paracord wrapped around my tent in like a U shape with the opening towards the door. Then I made a grid with paracord and tied them down. Only downside....you can't pull that plant out if you want to =p.
Lookin good man. That new foliage still all looks real nice!

I love the spiders Web look of the string. My first few times using a technique like that I had paracord wrapped around my tent in like a U shape with the opening towards the door. Then I made a grid with paracord and tied them down. Only downside....you can't pull that plant out if you want to =p.
Lookin good man. That new foliage still all looks real nice!
Thanks @lilm00re14
That sounds like something similar to what im doing here.
The thing with my net is its easy to lift off the plant as it has to be when changing over to a new fresh bucket each week. Its as simple as putting the net back over the plant and then tying her back in place.
Only noticed there that you're a staff member,does this mean I have to call you MR.Grim now?:worship:

Yes @scally420
You would want to be careful what you say around here now as im watching you and i know what your like.
Only messing pal, I hope you have a good friday.

I hate when that calsium defiency appears and makes it look ugly. Thankfully as the plant grows it will look all pretty and dank in just couple weeks! Note to self: Think Big needs plenty of calsium.

And yeah, I am a fan of your LST technique too. Kind of improved my methods on my cabinet grows, inspired from how you do it.

calcium magnesium and iron is in most cal mag supplements I use CaliMagic at 1 ml per liter , it seems to be enough for my LED grow set up

I hate when that calsium defiency appears and makes it look ugly. Thankfully as the plant grows it will look all pretty and dank in just couple weeks! Note to self: Think Big needs plenty of calsium.

And yeah, I am a fan of your LST technique too. Kind of improved my methods on my cabinet grows, inspired from how you do it.
Yeah its my own fault @MedGrower
By not changing out the nutrients each week the amounf of cal/mg in the soluion was incorrect thus a deficiency started.
Im glad you got something from my journals that just makes me feel so good.
Thanks for stopping by dude.
How many HS1 led units are you going to flower with Grim?
Il be using 4 HS1s for flower @Terra Firma
Almost done saving for this fourth one now. Should be purchasing it in another 2-3 weeks hopefully.
calcium magnesium and iron is in most cal mag supplements I use CaliMagic at 1 ml per liter , it seems to be enough for my LED grow set up
Thanks @24hrs
I have it all under control now.

Yeah its my own fault @MedGrower
By not changing out the nutrients each week the amounf of cal/mg in the soluion was incorrect thus a deficiency started.
Im glad you got something from my journals that just makes me feel so good.
Thanks for stopping by dude.

Confessions: Most embarrassing way I got Ca defiency was when one time I in my own error took 1ml of Canna pH down instead of Canna MONO Calsium. After the application I didn't check the pH since I though it was just calsium I added :face:

Started thinking of it once I saw the symptoms and wondered why the pH was so damn low. Took a good look into my supplement cabinet and realized how similar those Canna bottles look. :biggrin:

Back