What will be the Final Yield For Think Big?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Still going to be a really decent plant and should produce a lot of good bud.
But keep those think bigs rolling out for us were happy to watch dude

It's still a beast!

Yeah man... don't be a bitch to yourself LOL. Your "stunted" plants are my finished ones [emoji4] keep it up, still a good plan to see how that one finishes!

I feel your pain @Grim Reefer, but know this; your stunted plant is still twice as big as my healthy plants get :biggrin: You're definitely doing something right.

Thank you all for your kind words and support. I get really upset when things go wrong and not to plan, it really makes me fell like shit. I just want to throw this plant out all together but i wont.

Week: 9 - Day: 60

This week the stunned Think Big was transplanted from the 55L pot to a 25L Bin that was picked up in a local store.
With that the training ties were removed and the plant was allowed to stand up again to make space for the new Think Big Seedling.
A beneficial tea was also brewed this week and added to the 25L bin for the Stunned Think Big.

s5B7MmO.jpg

Finally Think Big has started to advanced further ahead into flowering after being stunned for almost two weeks.
She is looking healthy again bar some of the leaves that were affected by the calcium deficiency almost two weeks ago.

LipuSHV.jpg

Note that the training ties have been released it does seem like this plant has gotten bigger but i can assure you that she hasn't grown much since being stunned.
The stunned plant has managed to get to a height of 52cm and width of 80cm, this probably wont change much from here on out.

LFnMZep.jpg

Flowers are now starting to kick into action once again as the pistils are now developing faster than before.
Bud formation should be noticeable by next weeks update all things going well.

jeDoNNr.jpg

The plants ability to produce THC seems to have been stopped in its track since the tragedy occurred two weeks ago.
Hopefully within the next coming weeks some more crystal production should be noticeable.

r0SZfpQ.jpg

The smell from this plant is still quite amazing as it continues to fragrance the grow room. Its like an enhanced Think Different aroma with all the great quality's but just better.

lmjselj.jpg

This Weeks Feed:

Base Nutrients:
  • Advanced Nutrients - Connoisseur Bloom A+B
Nutrient Additives:
  • CANNA - Zym
  • CANNA - Boost
  • Grotek - Silicon
  • Evoponic - Magi-Cal
Nutrient Solution:
  • PH: 5.5 - 5.8
  • EC:1.5 (1.8)
  • Temp: 21 C

Environment:

• Lights On: 25-26 C
  • Lights OFF: 20-21 C
  • RH%: 50-60%

Last edited:
its surprising how much adversity a good auto can come through and still deliver something good at the end. As an old friend used to say to me, 'be bold, and mighty forces will go with you'

Really glad you desided to continue growing this one! Looking at it, I still have really good feeling about this turning out really good for you! She's going to turn out a monster!

its surprising how much adversity a good auto can come through and still deliver something good at the end. As an old friend used to say to me, 'be bold, and mighty forces will go with you'
Thank you both for the comments it means a lot to me.

Week: 10 - Day: 68

Think Big is slowly coming a long as she gradually ages and matures. Buds have now formed and are developing very nicely. The smell is great. From here on out the new Think Big seedling will be documented with much more detail and unfortunately this stunned plant will not. I do apologies for the lack of detail i just cant document a stunned plant, it bothers me greatly.

NswGkA4.jpg

XUltODM.jpg

tqsuWsu.jpg

UlQC4J6.jpg

JuGwFWO.jpg

This Weeks Feed:

Base Nutrients:
  • Advanced Nutrients - Connoisseur Bloom A+B
Nutrient Additives:
  • CANNA - Zym
  • CANNA - Boost
  • Advanced Nutrients - Bud Factor X
  • Grotek - Silicon
  • Evoponic - Magi-Cal
Nutrient Solution:
  • PH: 5.5 - 5.8
  • EC:1.7 (2.0)
  • Temp: 20 C
Environment:
  • Lights On: 25-26 C
  • Lights OFF: 20-21 C
  • RH%: 50-60%

Week: 2 - Day: 13

Previously:

The young seedling is ready to be transplanted from the root riot to the rock wool cube only 5 days after germination.

Vs3nuLD.jpg

1BVv2Mj.jpg

Before transplanting, the rock wool cube was prepared by making the hole in the center the perfect size to fit the root riot cube.
It was also washed and then conditioned in a nutrient solution with a very low EC and a PH of 5.5 for a couple of days previously.

XOSP35x.jpg

This is the perfect time in which to add the Mycorrhizal Fungi to the rhizosphere.
Adding them in this step greatly increase the chances of the beneficial fungi adapting to the root zone of the seedling compared to just adding it to the DWC pot itself.

3qcNGRS.jpg

About 4 days ago the 9 day old seedling was transplanted into a net pot with clay pebbels that were washed and conditioned in a nutrient solution with a low EC and PH of 5.5 a few days previous.
That same net pot was then added to the DWC pot which consisted of plain bubbled PH'd water. The water will be changed out for a fresh nutrient solution once the feeder roots hit the water.

Presently:

Today the seedling is only 13 days old and already her roots are touching the water.

8lNWUvK.jpg

A fresh Nutrient solution will be prepared and added to the pot tomorrow just in time for when the seedling begins to take up some nutrients.

i1vjEW3.jpg

The Think Big seedling is currently on her third set of true leaves with the fourth just beginning to protrude as of now.
Currently she stands at a height of 5cm and Width of 8cm, with that inter nodal spacing is nice and tight due to the GN HS1 LED being a maximum height of 30cm above the canopy.

b6kzpVl.jpg

More detailed updates to follow next week.

Back