What will be the Final Yield For Think Big?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Week: 4 - Day: 26

This week the young Think Big received its second nutrient change with some new additives, cal/mg and silicon added to the solution.
The strength of the base feed was kept to the same levels as last week with some minor adjustments being made to the additives.
To add to the solution a Super Anti Root Rot Tea was brewed and fed directly through the net pot to the plant.

dJXE9Ka.jpg

Good news to report this week as no more signs of heat stress have been noted nor any deficiency's of any kind as of yet.
The young plant appears to be quite happy and looks rather healthy at this point.

0V26skJ.jpg

Inter-nodal spacing has begun to get noticeably wider and Think Big has grown to a Height of 15cm while at a Width of 30cm.
The autoflowering cannabis plant is now on its 7th set of true leaves with plenty of side shoots and growth developing.
So far only Sativa traits have been the most noticeable in this young plant.

bXqWGEM.jpg

This Weeks Feed:

Base Nutrients:
  • Advanced Nutrients - Sensi Grow A+B
Nutrient Additives:
  • CANNA - Rhizotonic
  • CANNA - Zym
  • Evoponic - Cal/Mg
  • Grotek - Silicon
Nutrient Solution:
  • PH: 5.8 - 6.1
  • EC: 0.9 (1.2)
  • Temp: 20 C

Environment:

• Lights On: 25-26 C
  • Lights OFF: 20-21 C
  • RH%: 50-60%

looking tidy there grim bach....a little tip from me butty,try leaving out the tea`s untill the plants are established and well into bloom,then add ya teas /////////i know you say the roots are stained !!! but imo they look a bit off parr,@ 19 days i`d expect them to be much stronger ...btw im only giving my honest opinion,im not trying to piss on ya parade :pass:

looking tidy there grim bach....a little tip from me butty,try leaving out the tea`s untill the plants are established and well into bloom,then add ya teas /////////i know you say the roots are stained !!! but imo they look a bit off parr,@ 19 days i`d expect them to be much stronger ...btw im only giving my honest opinion,im not trying to piss on ya parade :pass:
No Problem @captain beefheart , i honestly need to run the teas to avoid root rot. What experience do you have with teas and DWC?

Back